BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
lana® S.
Broken Arrow, Ok
Good product. It does tend to melt off throughout the day though. It can look Cakey. Overall pretty inexpensive and you can find it at practically any store. Lots of product inside. Good packaging quality also.
Lori U.
Uniontown
I like using the Maybelline oil control because my face is real or early especially in the summertime I’m always wiping my face and applying Maybelline face powder I love that it is oil controlled on my face
Emily M.
Edmond,OK
Good loose powder for fast everyday use. Nice price but can leave creases if you use it for more complex makeup looks. Doesn’t keep matte all day but will last a couple hours. Not the best but not the worst.
ryan s.
pensacola
I love this product I use it every day I can use this product without putting any foundation on and have a great look afterwards and it makes my face look soft feel soft and gives a great shimmer to my face
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I have bought this powder twice now. It is very light, it does not feel like a heavy application on my face. It is also true to color. You can apply this more than once a day for a more polished all day look. But for the most part you don't have to touch it up. I use a different powder brush or damp sponge when I use it.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
The first time I tried was because a friend recommended it to me. I have mixed skin and it was always hard to find a powder that would work for my oily skin and still made me look matte.
100% recommended!
Katelyn L.
Cullman
I love this! I used it for the longest time, and will actually buy tomorrow! This product was in my everyday make up routine! Very long lasting and just a great loose powder for everyone! Would recommend!
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
I love this powder, this is my everyday powder. I like that’ it’s smooth on the skin. It does wear off. I have oily skin though. There’s no sun protection. I do really like the powder. I would recommend.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is the powder I use at the moment I don't have any complaints. It blend great with my foundation and doesn't make me look too vampire like. Lol Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Alexis A.
Queens, New York
If I could give this product no stars I would. This product is horrible. It "sets" your makeup but once you apply the powder it DOES NOT come off. You can't sweep it off nicely like you can do Coty airspun. Then it oxidizes your undereyes like crazy and makes it look dark and orange and it separates your foundation and makes you look ashy when you try to clean up your contour. I definitely would NOT recommend especially for 10.99 it's a big ol' NOPE for me
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?