BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I have been using this finishing powder for a couple months now and couldnt be happier with it. Its decently priced, and comes in a nice big container(just a little smaller than the palm of my hand! Go out and get this for sure!
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
 Love this stuff finish my make up face with it all the time!  Really good quality and really good price packaging is perfect everything about this makes me feel like all of the other brand should be copying it.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is a lifesaver. My skin is really oily and this helps keep my face shine free. I enjoy this product and I have purchased several of them because I go through them so fast. It doesn’t cake on but looks smooth.
Reetu J.
I’ve used this product ever since I started wearing make up 6 years ago and there is no turning back. It is easy application and it is very lightweight. It is cheap and I would recommend it. Absolutely wonderful on my face!
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
This setting powder was okay, I don’t reach for it as much as I do with my coty airspun. It’s not translucent which is a down side but it did keep my oil from peeking through. There was nothing that wow’d me though.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
I am a fan of Maybelline products. I do love this product particularly. I usually don't get pressed powder but this one is a good to use if that's what you like. It covers and doesn't leave your face looking oily .
Victoria P.
No sufro de piel grasosa, más bien es normal a seca,  pero este polvo es magnífico para sellar tu base y que tu maquillaje quede intacto todo el día sin nada de brillo en tu cara. Me dura al menos unas 8 horas sin tener que retocar mi maquillaje. Lo único que no me gusta es que no tienen mucha variedad de tonos. Tuve que escoger el tono light aunque sea muy claro para mí porque el medium era muy oscuro. Pero a pesar de ser más claro, cuando aplico contorno y blush en mi rostro no me veo pálida. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de piel.

I'm normal to dry skin, and these loose powder is perfect for sealing your foundation and make your face look flawless without any shine. It last at least 8 hour without re-touching my makeup. The thing I don't like is that it comes (I think) in only three shades, and I had to pick the shade light although it was too light for me because shade medium was too dark. Bit it's OK though because I can bronce my face after applying it so I don't look pale.
Kaila R.
This product kind of works.  I feel like it is easy to apply and put on but it is a little messy putting some of it into the But I am I feel like it just gives flashback or you know it doesn't feel like it does it does give flashback and that's what I really don't like about it because if you want to take pictures you don't want to have flashback under eyes because it's just this random white or whatever color powder you get that under your eyes and your whole face is like your normal skin color and then you just see this random  thing under your eye and it does not look natural I don't know how much I would fully recommend this product to anyone if you want it and you're not going to do any flashback or not flashback sorry not do any take any photos then I would definitely recommend this product but otherwise I wouldn't recommend it if you're going to be a pain in the dark been anywhere taking flash photos or any photos in general. I feel like it is good because it is not that much and it's not that expensive and it's really nice and it doesn't feel like it's drying out my under eyes so that is a good thing it's just I just can't get over Matt the flashback part of it and I love taking photos when I put on make up and I feel like it looks so good but then it just runs it when you see the flashback and I feel like so many partners have that and it's so hard to find or like the powder said do you work are so expensive so it's so hard to find
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I use this to set my foundation and concealer and it works great with controlling my oil throughout the day, and the price is amazing I only paid around $6 for it at my local ulta. I would definitely recommend!!
Vanessa M.
This face powder does a good job at keeping everything in place and not letting my makeup crease. Thank god there isn’t any flash back because I’ve dealt with it to many times. This is my go to setting powder.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?