BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jocelyne E.
I have bought many setting powders but I've fell in love with this one! It is very light and leaves a matte finish on my skin! It is really good for oily skin but also more of a combination skin as well. I would defiantly recommend this product to others!
Chelsey G.
This stuff is awesome! No yellow or orange undertone which is great for fair skin. Blends well and I don't have to reapply halfway through the day. Very inexpensive but good quality! I hope they never discontinue.
Kaylie C.
Austin, TX
I use this powder almost everyday. It goes on easily and is non-comedagenic. I am acne prone, so this is a must. The cost is impossible to beat and the coverage is buildable. I live in Austin, TX and this controls my shine in the humid summers!
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
This stuff gives a great matte finish that holds your foundation ALL day! Its my favorite powder I've ever used and I always go back to it even when I try others
Brenda O.
I absolutely love this powder. When paired with the covergirl oil free liquid foundation, I get an unbeatable matte finish. I would definitely recommend this over high end products.
JESSICA A.
San Antonio , TX
I've used as a setting powder for my full face and to bake my face as well and it worked pretty good. But I'd still end up oily and would have to add more powder to my face to control it.
Aylin M.
San Diego, CA
I have really oily skin and this only helps keep my face matte for a while, at most 2 hours. It's easy to reapply and not be caked but it just isn't a full day matte powder!
Autumn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Got the lightest shade. Totally too orange and dark for my skin tone. Was completely disappointed with how it appears on my face when it looks fine in the container.
Vanessa A.
Lancaster, CA
Love it makes my face so smooth and makes my make up last for a very long time the only thing is that you can't touch up because if you put on more later it looks horrible
Kassidy C.
Review for: Light 01 more...
I like my foundation to look a bit matte, but still natural. After using this setting powder though, I feel as if it makes my makeup looks too matte and just really cakey.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?