BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
It's kinda dark but it works well I wouldn't be buying it again cuz it was a bit to dark
Sieana R.
Great for setting under eyes and brightening! Great, affordable product and does the job!
María C.
Doral, FL
Excelente producto, de verdad mantiene el rostro libre de brillo y dura mucho, me encanta
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA
I use this product in the past but I really like for setting my face after the foundation
Alyssia M.
Does the job, but my personal favorite, which wasn’t on the list, is Coty Airpsun powder!
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Really like this loose powder! I prefer the translucent powder for baking under my eyes
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love this setting powder its a great powder to set your foundation i love it 😍😘😁😁😁😁😁
Courtney C.
Liked this to set my foundation, I used it for a few months and I have very oily skin!
Hadley T.
I’m not to big on powder, but this is an amazing product and would be great for anyone
Amanda S.
Lees Summit, MO
I loved that it was a long lasting powder so I didn't have to keep reapplying it often!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?