BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Maria N.
It is easy to apply but says it is a powder fat control, but has only lasted me about two hours until my face is very oily,
Amazing D.
Tolleson, AZ
i love this ! i love the finish look with this, i just hate the container its in due ti me fighting to tap out product lol
Mandy B.
Rocky Face, GA
This is my all time favorite setting powder. Controls my oil and gives me a pretty matte finish. Always what I keep buying.
Amy L.
Galax, VA
I have been using this product for years. It does exactly what it should. It provides oil control and a nice matte finish.
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA
I used this on my t zone because I get slightly oily around the nose and it does it’s job I stay oil free for the whole day
Brittani D.
I like it but is not for me it's great for skin like minds but not me maybe looking to find one just for me but still good
Zachary A.
Saint Louis
This is my go 2 drug store powder it evenly sets my foundation and keeps the shine away. For the price it's a great product
Elizabeth W.
I still haven't completely decided if I like this product. Sometimes I'm oily with it, other times I'm cake, I don't know.
Fatima N.
I tried once it didn't control my oils ,, I applied it as other regular loose powders ,, I don't recommend it for oily skin
Cláudia N.
This powder is very loose and leaves my skin very good, pros is the price and cons I don’t have, it’s really easy to apply
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?