BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Addison R.
i just got this and it makes my skin look great! it no longer looks greasy and it lasts a while! i have oily/dry (my skin is weird) and it works all over!
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I've been using this loose powder as a setting powder for years. It gives the skin a nice matte finish and adds a little extra coverage to your foundation.
Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
Love this! This will always be my go to. It takes away the shine without looking overly matte. And the price is great. I love it and highly recommend it!
Krystal M.
If you want an affordable powder this is okay. However ever since I used this my skin broke out and It just feel cheap. I like the fit me powder better!
Evelyn W.
Kansas City, MO
Not a big fan. I don’t think I’ve ever used it under my eyes. Honestly the color scares me and that’s probably why, but it’s a good all over face powder
Bailey W.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POWDER EVER!! I use this to bake and to set my face and it’s so amazing !!! I actually prefer this over my high end setting powder !
Sheyral F.
Wahiawa, HI
I am more of a loose powder rather than compact powder gal, so I find that this one from Maybelline is my favorite and most used product to set my base.
Avery P.
This powder is great. It comes with so much and is totally worth the price. It does set my makeup and lasts all day but get oily so it does not stop oil.
Cristina N.
Montgomery, TX
Love love love this as my final touch. Just a lil amount, no oiliness and I'm good to go. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Rae F.
Leaves a residue on the skin and feels fairly thick. It has good coverage but it can feel cakey. Not a bad price and good for problem spots on the skin.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back