BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
This is by far my favorite powder. It applies beautifully and it keeps me shine free all day.
Xialerys O.
I love this product. I recommended it 100%. También utilizó el de la marca de New York Color.
Courtney W.
I don't use it all the time. Works good to stop oil and shine. Great price and easy to use.
Taylor S.
I use this after applying my liquid foundation and it keeps my face oil-free all day long!
Samantha B.
amazing' i use it everyday and it gives me a matte but natural finish look. 100% recommend
Tonya P.
Buffalo, NY
This powder enhanced my wrinkles and fine lines. I was not impressed. Will not repurchase.
Alejandra R.
charlottesville, VA
This product Is perfect, i love maybelline is really good for little money. Aprox 5 dolares
Ludymilla B.
Rockville, MD
Este produto é maravilhoso, sensacional e possui acabamento perfeito deixando a pele suave
April P.
Eastaboga , AL
I was on the hunt for a new setting powder and found this it works really well I love it
Melinda J.
I used this for years. It really does help keep the oil at bay which i need in my t zone
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?