BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Katelyn H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Been using this forver. keep my skin less oily all while providing enough coverage. cheap too!
Kay B.
I use to set the majority of my face. I like that the color doesn't change my foundation color.
Gio O.
Easy to use! Sets great with brush or sponge. Does its job. I have oily skin and worked great.
Agustina S.
Kokomo, IN
Its leaves your sking looking very smooth,it keeps your make up all day,its not tacky At All!!
Darien K.
Jupiter
This is my current setting powder. For the price and accessibility, you really can't beat that.
Caitlyn W.
Really helps to tone down my oily areas. Great price matte finish and seems to last a long time
Genesis A.
Woodhaven, NY
This is what I set my foundation I have no flashback experience it keep my foundation in place
Frances S.
Salinas, CA
Did not like this powder at all, made my makeup looks cakey. Also reflected badly in pictures!
Xialerys O.
I love this product. I recommended it 100%. También utilizó el de la marca de New York Color.
Kristina S.
Clarksville , TN
This is by far my favorite powder. It applies beautifully and it keeps me shine free all day.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?