BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Sunday C.
This has been my go to powder for years and i will never get tired of it. It looks flawless on my skin. Keeps me from looking oily all day.
Jakii V.
I've tried many loose setting powders and so far this one works best for me. I use it to set my entire face and it keeps me matte all day.
Ashton D.
Cypress, TX
It really helps keep your foundation set. However, it has a pink tint which doesn't work well with my skin tone. Overall I would recommend.
Eby M.
Love this powder, I use this when for everyday makeup.
It is less expensive compared to Laura Mercier powder.
It also helps keep you matte.
brittany k.
Omaha
I've used this loose power for a long time and have no complaints. It's really great for oily skin because it's great at controlling shine.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I love loose powder and this is a good one to own. I have oily skin in the summertime and this powder helped to control the oil and shine.
josselyn m.
Carrollton, TX
very good I like it very well the size to take it on a trip or just to walk it in your wallet and retire the maquilalje I really like it
Takaylia T.
Harvey, IL
This is personally my go to product!! Literally the best thing out there!! I stay matte all day. I use the white one to bake my undereye
Deborah S.
It was the best powder to take your skin free of oil. Perfect to use in every ocasion. You can use it in the morning or in the afternoon.
Maggie B.
Has great mattifying power. Keeps my face oil free for a while during the day. Comes with a large amount of product for around 4 dollars
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?