BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Eloisa R.
Best Maybelline loose powder I like to use this powder for bakeing on ur face I had to go get one
Sara K.
East Carondelet
Stays shine free for about an hour. Then once in the sun it just seems to melt off. Not impressed
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Works great. It’s a great price and helps keep me Matte throughout the day. I enjoy this product!
Makayla J.
Tulsa
I only use loosed powder and this is the best one yet! Definitely love it and buy it all the time
Daisy Z.
Great loose powder controls oil great drugstore makeup powder would recommend has light coverage
Renee S.
Bear Branch, KY
My go to powder keeps my face free of shine and a smooth feeling inexpensive don’t clog my pores
Elena M.
Garland, TX
Real nice powder only one i have used for a while. Gives a nice natural look and very nice touch.
K S.
It is sometimes a little too white on face. Make sure to blend well and finish with setting spray

Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
I enjoy this product , it does help control the oil a little bit but of course there is still oil
Genesis A.
Woodhaven, NY
This is what I set my foundation I have no flashback experience it keep my foundation in place
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?