BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Rosslyn W.
I really liked this powder and was able to apply it easily. I can use it as a finishing powder or with a bronzer to layer a look.
Elizabeth R.
This powder was okay. It got the job done but I like the fit me loose powder much more. It lasts longer than this one on my skin.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
One of my favorite loose powder product, I get super oily during the summer and this product does wonder for me. Very affordable
Qt S.
Sacramento
I use this product to set my make up or highlights in to implement date in the crease in throughout the day in my smile line area
Rosalia G.
Delano, CA
Amazing price. You get a ton of product for around$5, depending on the retailer. Always a go-to. Also no flashback with cameras!
amoy d.
ORLANDO, FL
The only translucent powder I use and it works amazing!!!! Don't cake up on my face and you just use a little bit and your good!
Graceann B.
Great powder! Does not crease at all and is very comfortable on the face. Long lasting matte face and is very very easy to apply.
Lesli N.
It finally has my shade of white as can be haha! It's a good product for oily skin and conceals the oil and gives a nice finish.
Kasey O.
This works pretty good. It definitely helps keep the shine down. I recommend this product of you struggle with the shine problem.
Bianca R.
Houston , TX
It's great. But didn't like how it's made me look like I had too much make up. I discontinued use but still use every now n then.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?