BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Bianca V.
They have a shade for everyone and it does control the oils it was great I would definitely recommend
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Great coverage controls shine all day light weight love it works on all my different foundations too
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this product it doesn’t have an ugly smell to it and I love how smooth my skin looks
Melissa C.
El Paso, TX
I have tried this product before but I had to use very often compared to other brands I used before
Karen M.
Amazing product!..If you compare this one with a expensive brands this one does a really good job.
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
An oldie but a goodie. Works well and so often just use this instead of a foundation or B.B. cream.
Eloisa R.
Best Maybelline loose powder I like to use this powder for bakeing on ur face I had to go get one
Shanika M.
Works good. Makes my makeup stand out. It lasts very long. You don't need a lot of this product.
Tiffany D.
Stone Mtn, GA
I enjoy this product , it does help control the oil a little bit but of course there is still oil
Makayla J.
Tulsa
I only use loosed powder and this is the best one yet! Definitely love it and buy it all the time
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?