BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1910)
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Not much to say other than the fact that this product is absolutely amazing. It mattifies but doesn't make your skin look dry, it has a slight tint so it does not flash back like some translucent powders, it lasts a long time AND its affordable!
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Light more...
It is my loose podwer for every day. It helps to lock the fundation and the conceal, to perform the technique of backing. Hold the light and the oily skin. I recommended it
Jennifer M.
Review for: Loose more...
I like loose powder over my liquid foundation to set. This powder is light . Has full coverage. Lasts all day. Easy to put my blush over. Doesn't crease throughout the day
Naina J.
Great setting powder. Lightly dust it on, or even bake with it. Make sure the color is right because if it's too light it'll make you look ashy. Over all it's a nice light powder.
Olivia C.
Gains stars because it blends well and does not dry out the skin, loses a star because it is hard to transfer powder to the puff. I do not know how they could fix this issue, only that it is hard to get the right amount of powder and that it often falls onto my clothes.
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
I use this powder to set under my eyes and it's great! Just as good as higher end translucent setting powders in my opinion. I use a concealer under my eyes and then this powder and it lasts all day with no creases or fading! Highly recommend it!
Mattie T.
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite ever powder. i have had mine for almost a year and i still have a lot of product to use. it's long lasting and full coverage. i bought this at kroger due to a time crunch and it was 7am so nothing was open, little did know this was a great decision:)
Jessica S.
Columbus
I thought it was as good as most loose powders I've used. You can't beat it for the price. It did seem to control shine for a while and helped keep my foundation in place throughout the day. I like a matte finish so this was good.
Gabriela S.
Sharon , MA
Review for: Light more...
Even though it was kind of yellow in the packaging, I did not realize that it gave that color to my face, still good! Using without weighing the hand, the result is matted and velvety skin without any extra color. I use it with that chubby brush of dust, taking the excess and then giving a slight tap on the face. But if you exaggerate in this layer, the dust cracks certain. Take it easy, my friend!
Tania P.
This is what I use for setting powder. I keep buying it because its inexpensive, but to be honest it doesn't really work that great for shine control. I have combo skin and by the afternoon, my nose is oily so I have to reapply.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?