BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Graceann B.
Great powder! Does not crease at all and is very comfortable on the face. Long lasting matte face and is very very easy to apply.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
It did keep my oil down it just looked very cakey when applied and throughout the day bunches up and caught on to the dry spots.
Elizabeth R.
This powder was okay. It got the job done but I like the fit me loose powder much more. It lasts longer than this one on my skin.
Heather R.
Big Lake, TX
Does an ok job. Makeup will still crease on me if I'm not careful. Currently looking for a new favorite. Like the package though.
pakou l.
fresno, CA
One of my favorite loose powder product, I get super oily during the summer and this product does wonder for me. Very affordable
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Love this powder. This keeps the oil at bay. It makes your face matte all day. Great for baking the face if you like doing that.
Rosslyn W.
I really liked this powder and was able to apply it easily. I can use it as a finishing powder or with a bronzer to layer a look.
Qt S.
Sacramento
I use this product to set my make up or highlights in to implement date in the crease in throughout the day in my smile line area
Kasey O.
This works pretty good. It definitely helps keep the shine down. I recommend this product of you struggle with the shine problem.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Hialeah, FL
Okay so im in love with this lose powder, it really do the job and doesnt leave a a with white patch  also is very afordable
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?