BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Eliana F.
It is not my favorite. It leaves my face with a strange and heavy feeling that I do not find placent
Eilyn M.
Bronx, NY
Love it. This really helps me with my oily skin, and is long lasting. :) :) :) I really recommend it.
Nancy A.
Does control the shine and oil on your face. I just started using this products and I like it so far.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This is really good the powder looks natural and doesn't look thick keeps the make up on for a while
Khylie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Ever since I bought it, I never stopped using it! Great to set under eye concealer and minimizes oil
Bianca V.
They have a shade for everyone and it does control the oils it was great I would definitely recommend
Tiffany D.
So amazing! The price is the best part. And the fact that it actually works! This is always a go to!
Amber D.
Casselberry, FL
Pretty good powder for the price! Though it does leave you looking a little powdery after application
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this powder! It sets my makeup perfectly without clogging any pores. It takes away any shine.
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Great coverage controls shine all day light weight love it works on all my different foundations too
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?