BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1915)
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to powder it removes the shine away and it keep the makeup on longer and i sometimes like baking my concealer with this it works just as perfect as any settig powder
Grace M.
I absolutely love this setting powder! I have a kind of shiny face, so I set it with this and it's pretty amazing. It stays for quite the while and I don't really use that much. Pretty easy to apply. I totally recommend this! Pretty amazing!
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS
Thanks to Jeffree Star, I now apply loose powder under my eyes to "bake" and brighten my under eye area. This powder, when packed in with a beauty blender, is a really great product to set the face with.
Paola M.
Antioch, TN
This is really great, i use it in my everyday makeup. it controls oil so great and i don't use any fundation with it. i just would change the packaging because i think its so impractical.
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Se ve prometedor este producto hasta ahora el poco uso que le he dado me ha gustado..
Tengo que ponerlo a prueba en otras ocasiones para ver si termina de cubrir mía exigencias.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I really love this light, barely there feel. I use it too set my makeup and I love it, happy with my choose. 1 thing I would complain about is that the top ,looks and should be a screw on..like many others but it's not. So I'm in fear all the time thinking I'm going to drop it, spill it.
Maia C.
Review for: Loose more...
I use this product everyday to set my foundation and I really enjoy using it. It is very affordable and I purchase it at my local Rite Aid. It sets my foundation very nicely and doesn't clump on my skin or change my foundation look at all
Jessica B.
Knox, IN
This powder is one of my holy grail products! I use it after my Maybelline foundation & Maybelline concealer. This powder completely eliminates any shine and gives my face a flawless finish.
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
I enjoy this powder a lot and I feel like it has a formula like a very high end one.sets the foundation very good and stay in almost all day. The formula is a loose one as the name of it, doesn't have color and you can even bake with it.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Review for: Light more...
Especialmete loose powder for this fascinating technique baikin makeup and set a matte and perfectly in the base, and helps a lot to the duration of makeup easy to use and apply to the face with soft touches with a brush dust
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?