BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the best product for baking under my eyes, and my nose. My oiliest areas. This powder doesn't break me out, and i use it for touch ups. (Yes ill make a mess in my car for matte skin!!!.)
Nichole L.
Love this Maybelline shine free loose oil control powder it is great for after when my make up is done it is just awesome how it controls my skin like the oils in my skin it's just amazing
Olivia M.
Tampa
This did control my oil but it was a little too light and chalky looking on my face. I have a medium skin tone but this product was one that I had to beat off my face once I was done baking.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I use this daily over my foundation to protect myself from the dangers of my own oily skin. This powder offers a nice finish, applies smoothly, and is soft to the touch. Really great product.
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
I like this powder. I put it on after my foundation and contour to set my makeup. It works well. I got it at Walmart for a decent price. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Miranda S.
Grand Ledge, MI
This is the only powder I buy now. It's light, gives full coverage, and it absorbs the oil on my face. It lasts a long time, I only have to buy a new one every 3 months. Plus it's cheap. Overall, this is a great product.
Debbie K.
Franklin, MA
I have used this off and on for years. It's a solid, reliable powder, and a great value for the price. You get a lot of powder in the tub, and it lasts a long time.
kaniyah b.
Salinas
Sooo helpful I hate when my skin is supper oily when I'm trying to wear foundation or even when my foundation looks to oily I just put that on and then there we go it gives more of a matte finish which I love!!!
Beccy E.
This is my holy grail item. I have been buying this for years and I rely on it every single day to top off my liquid foundation. I do wish it kept my skin shine free ALL day, but it is still my all-time fave. :D
Grace M.
Big fan of this powder! I have very oily, acne prone skin, and this absorbed the oil and didn't break me out! Nice finish that doesn't look too cakey. Great price as well, and you can find it anywhere! It's a part of my everyday makeup routine!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back