BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Kelsley B.
So far so good! Used this for two weeks and have yet to see creasing under my eyes! Bery helpful product!
Garlesha W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
At first it looked good but then I took a picture and I had a lot of flashback . Not dark skin friendly .
Jessica M.
Clayton
I'm not to into this product. I have had it for a while but never stuck to it. I'm more of the clear one
Brittany W.
Very light and equal to skin color! Does not cake on. Very simple to use. I love it, very much recommend.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Me encanta este polvo suelto de la marca deja el rostro muy natural y ayuda a la duración del maquillaje.
sheila v.
I like how it looks under my eyes In my opinion I just likes how it looks very smooth with my foundation
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
This product is so helpful i live it so much i definitely recommend you buy it because it works so good.
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Katie F.
Sharpsburg, MD
Doesn't really control the oil on my face! I show horses and on hot sweat days this doesn't do the trick
annette r.
Orlando, FL
I like a lot it so good it make my skin look good and it setting ever think that why i like this so mach.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?