BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Katie R.
Edwardsville, IL
My favorite powder! I mix a little with my powder foundation and it gets the job done. Also, there's a ton of product for the price.
Jonna M.
Willisburg , KY
Good powder overall, does what it needs to, nothing special though. I would get this if I didn't want to spend much money on powder.
Christiana L.
I liked this powder. It was light ND did it's job. The only flaw was that it gave me a yellow hue ND I wasn't too pleased with that.
Allissa M.
Salt Lake City
I've always loved this powder. Keeps the oily look away and looks pretty natural. Also keeps makeup looking good throughout the day.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I love setting powder, this one is pretty good. It does help your makeup last longer. It didn't last all day but I did last a while..
Kaitlin P.
The best powder I've found! Controls shine while providing lightweight coverage. I would recommend use on top of normal foundation.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Makes skin look smooth and beautiful. It's lightweight and works well for my oily skin. A great buy and an unbelievably great price
Sarah P.
Sulphur, LA
Does a wonderful job of keeping my face shine free as well as keeping the oil away. Also stays all day long in the gross humidity!
Jena Lyn H.
Lexington, SC
I use this finishing powder on my clients and they all love it. They have said it kept their makeup matte through out their events.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have this in the shade light and for some reason it's too dark for me. It does control my shine though! But I don't use it often.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?