BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Karissa A.
Mustang, OK
I have a horrible oily skin problem and now I don't by using this product. This is my go to favorite brand.
Jennifer S.
Makes my makeup look flawless and smooth. Also really good for baking my makeup. A little goes a long way!
Kay C.
Good powder. Works great for setting my under-eyes. Really good for baking too

Has a good fine mill to it.
Jessica M.
Clayton
I'm not to into this product. I have had it for a while but never stuck to it. I'm more of the clear one
Katie F.
Sharpsburg, MD
Doesn't really control the oil on my face! I show horses and on hot sweat days this doesn't do the trick
Stephanie C.
totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love they are very good products the skin thanks them ...
Bailee A.
Rio Rancho, NM
It works okay. It’s a reasonable price and somewhat controls oil. I just don’t like how cakey it can get.
Fatima C.
Gooooooooooooooood powder, i mean for a drugstore one that is, not cakey, no flashback, super smooth skin
annette r.
Orlando, FL
I like a lot it so good it make my skin look good and it setting ever think that why i like this so mach.
Kelsley B.
So far so good! Used this for two weeks and have yet to see creasing under my eyes! Bery helpful product!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?