BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Madeline F.
Connecticut
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
Really good drugstore loose powder. Feels good on the skin and does not look to heavy. Controls shine well and lasts throughout the day
Jamie C.
This powder is amazing. I cannot get over how airbrushed my skin looks after applying this to my face. It sets the makeup beautifully.
Tatum H.
The Colony
its nice. i wish they just came out with a lighter shade, like white, for baking. but the super light shade it has right now would do.
Stephanie H.
Not a fan. The powder is super thin, doesn't really help with oil at all or setting to be honest. The CoverGirl version is much better.
Shalei G.
mohawk
I use this product daily!! Definitely does its job and doesn’t dry out my face or make it feel oily at all. This is by far my favorite!
Radaisy D.
Fascinates me seals very well my makeup feels soft my skin looks very cute I have this and another of this brand and I really like both
Jessica O.
My all-time favorite of all setting powders. Its very translucent, light, and soft. A good complement to the fit me liquid foundations.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I really like this product. It sets my makeup so well and doesn't make it feel cakey. It's a light formula and i really enjoy using it.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I love setting powder, this one is pretty good. It does help your makeup last longer. It didn't last all day but I did last a while..
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?