BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
This powder did help with my oily T-zones. It left me feeling less oily during the day but it also left a power-dy feeling and look which I try to stay away from because who likes to walk around looking like they just stuffed there face in flour lol not me!
Cookie B.
This setting powder definitely gets the job done. It keeps my makeup in place throughout the day. I love the finish it gives my skin. With the pad inside it is so easy to apply! I would recomend this to anyone looking for a great setting powder.
Ciara F.
Ferndale , WA
I bought this after watching a video from Alissa Ashley. I wanted the Laura powder, but I didn't want to spend like $40 on a powder so I bought this instead. It is very affordable and lasts forever! I would keep buying this. I love how it sets my face.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Just picked us up and I love it so much in terms of color range and price it is elemi saying it’s available pretty much every single drugstore or place that you can buy make up it is really nice for baking and the packaging is very slick kind a cheap feeling better very slick type of packaging
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
So underrated!! I picked this up for no more than $6 at my local Dollar General and was so shocked at how good it is! It's not completely translucent but I like that! It's especially good for when I have a tan because of the slightly yellow undertone
Maryam k.
Bronx
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have combination skin, so when I set my face with this powder, notably does it give me color, but it does not dry out my skin nor does it keeps it oily. This product oxidizes really well! I can't get enough of it.
Josie G.
This is the ONLY powder I will use. It is AWESOME. I wear it with my drug store foundation as well as my name brand foundation. It has awesome coverage and lasts me months. I wear makeup daily so that’s saying a lot. It’s also only $5!!!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I've used this translucent powder as my setting powder for years. It's great for my oily skin and helps to keep my t-zone shine free. It's light and doesn't give me a 'cakey' look to my face which is good when you have oily skin let me tell ya!
Sophia O.
This product isn't talked about too much and it needs to be! It's very inexpensive and although the color range isn't perfect, it keeps face from not being greasy later on. Dust with brush or sponge but the pay off is skin like finish
Jessica S.
Columbus
I thought it was as good as most loose powders I've used. You can't beat it for the price. It did seem to control shine for a while and helped keep my foundation in place throughout the day. I like a matte finish so this was good.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?