BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
💞💖VEGA💞💖 B.
Denver
I have used this powder for years and so does some of my family. I am considering switching brands at the moment because it is really starting to dry my face out and I think my skin texture has changed.
Elizabeth P.
This powder is actually really good! It prevents you from getting oily and it will last all day. The price is also a plus! I would say the finish is natural especially sprayed with setting spray after.
Shakira B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this powder , i have very very oily skin so this is very helpful as in doing my makeup , it’s really easy to use , self explanatory . I would surely recommend this product toy friends and family
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
This product is perfect. I bought it during a couple months and to be honest my face look so clean and beautiful. I could buy it for long time. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Amari W.
richmond
This is my favorite setting powder right now. It’s great for setting under the eye and It definitely gives you a matte finish and last all day. It’s a great dupe to some of the higher end loose powders. I would definitely recommend!!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
This is actually a great drug store item. It’s super affordable, which is a huge plus. The powder is nice a soft and the finish is beautiful on my skin. It’s a great alternative for higher end powders.
Kayla W.
I love this powder! I use it to prevent oily spots from getting out of control. I do have to reapply sometimes. But overall, it’s great. It also helps stop my airspun from causing flashback. So win win!
jurney h.
I use this when my face is more oily that usual, I use it to soak up the oil from my t-zone. It’s a great loose powder if your on a budget. Good color & a great price. I got mine from Walmart. I recommend to everyone with oily skin.
Apryl H.
I really like this powder, it sets my face really nicely and it’s good for under eye. I will say, test with different foundations because depending on the formula of the foundation it may get cakey.
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
I enjoy using this product to help hold my liquid foundation and to take the shine off of my face. It works well on my combination skin. It leaves a natural look. It is very easy to apply but tends to get powder everywhere. I would recommend to others.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?