BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Omg guys I over looked this powder for years and then one day I was forced to buy it cause that's all my local store had for loose powders and I was shook. It was actually great at setting my face even under my eyes. It's really not a bad choice at all.
Katherine W.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing!!! I use this to “bake” my face and set my makeup. It works wonders and keeps me oil free all day. I love how it feels light and looks like I have air brushed make up on. I highly recommend this product!
Kailee H.
Batesville
It works well to leave me looking oil-less, but not flawless like I would have hoped! It finds its way into my facial creases throughout the day, which I find kind of gross! 😬 It also clings to my dry skin, but I guess that’s what you would expect with a powder!
Kenia F.
Santa ana , CA
This product is my favorite loose powder. Doesn’t give flash back and it gives you a nice finish. Gives you a matte finish and it absorbs the oily skin. I do recommend this loose powder to anyone and for a cheaper price .
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
This powder is really great for setting you foundation and removes any shine you may have. The texture is soft and light and really preforms great all day. My only issue is the lack of shade range, but still a great powder.
Jacky D.
Forest Park
I just like this one a lot as compared to other powders. It’s affordable and it does its job. I’d recommend for anyone who is on a budget and wants something that is good.
Dana C.
Marlborough
I like this powder and I think it sets my makeup really well, but i feel like it makes me look powdery and somewhat cakey. Maybe there is something I can do to fix this but if not I’m not sure if I will repurchase.
Jada L.
New orleans, louisiana
I love this product bc in some areas I have very oily skin and by the time I finish all my makeup my oil is beginning to push through my foundation to I use this loose powder to matte my face and it lasts all day
shannon c.
united states
This product is average. If you do not like fragrance, then do not get this product. There is a fragrance when you apply this product. If you have oily skin, you're going to need to touch up throughout the day.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back