BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Love this powder. This keeps the oil at bay. It makes your face matte all day. Great for baking the face if you like doing that.
Bianca R.
Houston , TX
It's great. But didn't like how it's made me look like I had too much make up. I discontinued use but still use every now n then.
Alma S.
This will last you forever, maybe a little too long. Have had it for years. Great for oil control. Don't need to keep reapplying.
Taylor W.
Amazing for baking your under eyes and Cleaning up a contour. I use it everyday and i love thr flawless look it brings to my skin
Elizabeth R.
This powder was okay. It got the job done but I like the fit me loose powder much more. It lasts longer than this one on my skin.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
It did keep my oil down it just looked very cakey when applied and throughout the day bunches up and caught on to the dry spots.
Rosalia G.
Delano, CA
Amazing price. You get a ton of product for around$5, depending on the retailer. Always a go-to. Also no flashback with cameras!
Kasey O.
This works pretty good. It definitely helps keep the shine down. I recommend this product of you struggle with the shine problem.
Heather R.
Big Lake, TX
Does an ok job. Makeup will still crease on me if I'm not careful. Currently looking for a new favorite. Like the package though.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Hialeah, FL
Okay so im in love with this lose powder, it really do the job and doesnt leave a a with white patch  also is very afordable
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?