BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Amanda B.
Review for: Light 01 more...
This is the first and only translucent powder I have tried. I however was not a big fan because I'm a very light skinned person and it made my skin much lighter than if already was. Instead of baking with the product I do recommend it for oil control in the T-zone. It is great for oil control in small quantities!
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Whenever I'm running low on my high-end powders or can't make it to the high- end beauty stores, I like to purchase this Maybelline powder. It covers great over my foundation and usually keeps me pretty shine free for most of the day. I do have to touch up once or twice a day but that's not a big deal for me.
Elimar G.
Medley, FL
Contra muy bien el brillo de la cara, soy de piel grasa y me ayuda mucho a que el maquillaje me dure muchísimo más en el día.

Se los recomiendo si sufren de piel grasa.

Algo que quizás no me agrada mucho es el empaque
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This was a decent powder, but I wasn't the biggest fan of it either. It applied nice and didn't look cakey, but my biggest concern with it was that it was such a messy powder and it would get everywhere! I have used other loose powders, but I've never had one so messy before! I will not be repurchasing.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Still use this to bake my face haha!! My to go powder. It sets juat fine and it does not fade much.. I wish i could carry this around but its so bulky in my bag to use for a touch up.. It does soak up the oils tho.
Elizabeth W.
Cincinnati, OH
I have really oily skin, and this powder helps my foundation last all day and night. My skin stays matte and my under eyes never crease. I think it works best with oily skin because it makes my skin so matte and stay matte. I use it when I do full glam and really need my makeup to last and look good.
Shelby R.
This powder is incredible. It's not as fine as some powders that I've used and I really like it. It applies really well and sets my foundation and concealer well too. I would prefer the shade to be white or sheer but instead comes in a light skin tone color instead. Very affordable for around $5!
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to use this product on my t zone, where its most oily. I love that it has a matte finish and it's pretty affordable. No sun protection but still pretty amazing results. I would recommend this to others.
Anamika S.
I use this on a regular basis, and Ive had no complains so far.
My foundation does not have that wet-shine finish once I've applied it, and it is very easy to sharpen my contouring using this.
Overall it is a setting powder i would recommend.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I only gave this three stars because it's not for older skin the powder settled in my creases and made my lines on my face look more pronounced especially around my mouth where the marionette lines are. I think that this is something that can be used on younger skin my age is 50 years old so I need to experiment with other foundation
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?