BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
sydney s.
If i could give this a ten star review, I would. This powder is super affordable and is found in probably any and every drugstore.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Makes skin look smooth and beautiful. It's lightweight and works well for my oily skin. A great buy and an unbelievably great price
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
It's easy to use and I feel like there's a lot of product so it'll last you a long time. It works great for setting under the eyes.
Erica J.
Mumbai
This is a great product....I use it daily. it controls oil very well, gives a mattifying effect and lasts almost 6-7 hours for me.
Aspen J.
Merryville, LA
I use this to set my face, I have super oily skin and it keeps me shine free! Keeps my makeup on all day and makes it look gorgeous
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I love this but might be people with dry skin won't love this. I think this product is basically for oily or combination skin type.
Kimberley B.
Coeur d'Alene
This mostly worked well for me, the only drawback is that I am very very fair and the lightest shade they had was too dark for me.
Shawnc D.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this powder to set my face. It's very inexpensive and great quality. Can be purchased locally from a drug store.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have this in the shade light and for some reason it's too dark for me. It does control my shine though! But I don't use it often.
Sarah P.
Sulphur, LA
Does a wonderful job of keeping my face shine free as well as keeping the oil away. Also stays all day long in the gross humidity!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?