BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Angelica M.
Super affordable, doesnt accentuate my dry areas and this doesnt settle into my fine lines or crease concealer.
Lizbeth M.
Anaheim, CA
I use this every time I put on makeup. I love this setting powder. I have oilly skin and it works well for me.
member-09b7c19fc
Best drugstore loose powder out there, amazing for oily skin daily use and lasts a long time. Love this product
Https.Noell K.
Meeker, OK
I like this product because I like it and I have it and I don't want to be writing this review right now so,..
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
It's ok, not light enough for me. I need a lighter shade. Otherwise it's pretty good. It's a pretty good brand.
LeeAnne M.
Cooper, TX
Stands the test of time. One of my favorite go to products of all time. Use it with other foundations or alone!
Liz G.
Laredo
Great for baking on the under eyes and has no flashback and leaves a smooth finish and keeps makeup on forever
Sierra M.
Littleton
Variety of colors. Really leaves a matte finish. There is no flash back when taking photos with the flash on.
Allie C.
Johnstown , PA
I never used this for baking or setting but it does help with oil control, especially on the T Zone and chin.
Victoria L.
Park Rapids
I didn’t like it to much made my skin look to dry. It’s alright product... it kept my makeup on place though
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?