BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Kira B.
Huron , OH
A decent drugstore translucent powder. Keeps my makeup in place & is a good price! I use it to bake under my eyes and to set my face all over!
Ally W.
Love love love this! I use it everyday over foundation, BB cream, or just by its self when I’m feeling lazy. It’s affordable and easy to find.
Amy J.
Newark
I love this product because it helps with less of an oily look around my nose and eyes especially when it's warm outside and the sun is shining
Keimy S.
San Antonio
Very easy to use. Doesn’t have smell which is good thing for me because i hate powder with fragrance and it really helps to mattify my make up
Sadie A.
Laredo
This powder has been the best powder everrrr! It will forever be my go to powder for any types of looks. I love it, and it’s VERY affordable.
Hydeia B.
Oakland Park, FL
Omg I love this powder it’s very good. However I think I have the wrong color and I need to get a new one. But over all it’s a good product.
myranda f.
Apple Valley, CA
Maybelline has great products. And I love the oil control powde it does help with the oil but it will Come back. it doesn't block it all day
Hailey K.
I really like this if I'm not able to buy the more expensive brands. It has great coverage over my foundation and makes my skin look flawless
Janie R.
This powder is okay, not my favorite, but it works pretty well and is fairly affordable. I won't be re-purchasing it but I did use it all up
Maria C.
miramar, fl
I like many maybelline products but this powder buy it and do not use it because it is a mess application, it covers a lot of imperfections.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?