BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1923)
Keely C.
Mokelumne Hill, CA
The price for this powder is amazing and i use it everyday. I have oily skin for the most part and this is great on my T zone. I dont use it to bake my eyes so its not a 5 star. I use it to just set the rest of my face. there is a lot in the jar so you get your moneys worth.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
This is my favorite powder, I always use this after I put on the mousse foundation. It smooths out your face and makes it look more natural. It makes your face soft to the touch and feel like you aren't wearing any foundation at all!
Janette PTY 361103 R.
I'm still in love wih this powder, use it for my everyday makeup and doesn't add that cakey look. Also as a mua it doesn't change the foundation color at all so it's a big plus being a drugstore brand and also it doesn't flashback in pictures.
Mena M.
This is literally magic, I use this after my makeup is all complete and I have noticed a huge difference when using it and when I do not use it. To start off my makeup is still fresh after 8-10 hrs days, I am not oily, which for me is very important. I am pretty sure you can also wear this alone just for minimal coverage.
Mia J.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Light more...
Loveeee this powder! Use it to bake and set my face! I got it from Dollar General and it does good on controlling oil except for on my nose which is an exception its oily. Overall its worth buying its inexpensive and it is fine enough for a good stay all day makeup look.
Abi B.
Review for: Light more...
It's just your pretty basic powder, I used it for setting my face and eyelids. It's pretty easy on your wallet considering it's a drugstore product so that's nice. I prefer NYX HD Powder though since they're pretty similar in price.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Love this loose powder, I use it for baking under my eyes & also above my jaw area. It prevents my under eyes from creasing & also brights the those parts of my face that I want. Nice color too, it a great color for under the eyes..
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
This product was good while it lasted, I don't know how it it for everyone else, it was good in the beginning but then after I had been using it for awhile my under eye would begin to look patching and dry. I wouldn't purchase this again
Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I really like this powder. I use it to seal my foundation and my concealer. My skin tends to be a little oily and this keeps it from getting shiny. Of all the powders I've tried, this is One that I've repurchased several times
Vanessa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product really does have potential. I see where they were going but its not the best. I don't get as oily with it one but it just doesn't do much and its chalky. But its not the worst I've tried but it's not the best either
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?