BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
I enjoy this powder a lot and I feel like it has a formula like a very high end one.sets the foundation very good and stay in almost all day. The formula is a loose one as the name of it, doesn't have color and you can even bake with it.
Maia C.
I use this product everyday to set my foundation and I really enjoy using it. It is very affordable and I purchase it at my local Rite Aid. It sets my foundation very nicely and doesn't clump on my skin or change my foundation look at all
Olivia C.
Gains stars because it blends well and does not dry out the skin, loses a star because it is hard to transfer powder to the puff. I do not know how they could fix this issue, only that it is hard to get the right amount of powder and that it often falls onto my clothes.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
It is my loose podwer for every day. It helps to lock the fundation and the conceal, to perform the technique of backing. Hold the light and the oily skin. I recommended it
Jennifer M.
I like loose powder over my liquid foundation to set. This powder is light . Has full coverage. Lasts all day. Easy to put my blush over. Doesn't crease throughout the day
Naina J.
Great setting powder. Lightly dust it on, or even bake with it. Make sure the color is right because if it's too light it'll make you look ashy. Over all it's a nice light powder.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Especialmete loose powder for this fascinating technique baikin makeup and set a matte and perfectly in the base, and helps a lot to the duration of makeup easy to use and apply to the face with soft touches with a brush dust
Molly H.
Tullahoma , TN
I use this powder to set under my eyes and it's great! Just as good as higher end translucent setting powders in my opinion. I use a concealer under my eyes and then this powder and it lasts all day with no creases or fading! Highly recommend it!
Mattie T.
This is my favorite ever powder. i have had mine for almost a year and i still have a lot of product to use. it's long lasting and full coverage. i bought this at kroger due to a time crunch and it was 7am so nothing was open, little did know this was a great decision:)
Tania P.
This is what I use for setting powder. I keep buying it because its inexpensive, but to be honest it doesn't really work that great for shine control. I have combo skin and by the afternoon, my nose is oily so I have to reapply.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back