BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Amanda G.
Vancouver
Helps with oil control, but the powder is a bit heavy and thick, also doesn't come light enough for my pale skin.
Courtney V.
Bluffton, SC
Basic powder, nothing special about it. It seems to apply very yellowy but that is the only issue I have with it.
Sara G.
Garland, TX
Actually just got this and live it so much it covers so good and sets so beautiful and does not look cakey ata ll
Ashley Z.
Conroe
This is another one of those products that is a must for every ladie to buy I love this product and you will too.
Milly R.
My favorite till now for my very oily skin .... the weather here does play a big role in the kind of makeup i use
Alexandra C.
Abilene, TX
have been using this for years. dusts on easily and easy to apply. keeps my makeup in check and i dont get shiny!
Lizbeth M.
Anaheim, CA
I use this every time I put on makeup. I love this setting powder. I have oilly skin and it works well for me.
daya b.
South River, NJ
I use this powder on the daily and it works so great and really sets everything into my and controls any shine.
member-09b7c19fc
Best drugstore loose powder out there, amazing for oily skin daily use and lasts a long time. Love this product
Georgeia H.
Batavia, NY
I have repurchased so many of these, it's my favorite. The only con is that it doesn't stay oily free all day.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?