BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
My skin can be very oily and this powder really helps to control that. It gives my skin a natural healthy look to it.
sohanny r.
Alvin, TX
I use this everyday to set my face and I love it. It never gets cakey on me and it keeps my face mad all day long.
Ashley M.
Urbandale, IA
This is good to help control my shine and set my makeup. I prefer this over setting spray because my skin is oily.
Mariah P.
Virginia Beach
I've always had oily skin so when I came across this product my life changed haha. It goes on great and looks good.
Paola J.
Love the way my skin feels after using this. I havent worn it for a long amount of time but it has a natural finish
Faith B.
I really like this product it's lite and it doesn't make my face feel weighed with make up it feel good on my skin
kass m.
I use this as a finishing powder. It works to set everything in place as well as control any shine/oil. I love it!
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
I have this in medium and it blends well with my skin tone. I would recommend using this as a nice setting powder.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
My go to when I run of liar marceir powder.. Easy to apply. Great price. Great packaging. Need a better powder puff
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
Nice loose powder with light coverage. Doesn’t clog pores and control oil. Is good for oily to combination skin.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?