BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Olivia J.
Mchenry, IL
This powder gives such a seamless finish! I have been using it for a few months to set my liquid foundation and I would definitely recommend it. At first I was skeptical because I have very dry skin but it does not dry me out further, especially when I use a dewy foundation. For the price it is definitely worth it!
Alexis D.
Clifton, NJ
This has always been my holy grail I don't even know if they sell it anymore but they might since I'm writing this review lmao! But I haven't seen it near me, it's a little thick but I've always loved this powder I like to mix two together cause ones always too light and ones always too dark and it's hard to tell the colors when you buy them. Definitely love this product
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I use this to bake my under eye concealer and oiler spots on my face. It's a light powder that makes my under eyes perfectly matte and pore less. It's great to use with a brush or damp beauty sponge. It never looks cakey and sets my foundation and concealer for hours. Don't have to use much to get your desired look.
Emily M.
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is great. I use it everyday. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I put on a primer and then this. I use it as a powder foundation because it have great coverage. Only bad thing is the powder gets everywhere but that's manageable.
Stephanie A.
Parkersburg, WV
I LOVE the Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder! It is a staple in my daily routine. I have pretty oily, fair skin and this product leaves me with a matte finish all day! You get quite a lot of product, I've had mine for quite some time. If my face is having a good day, I can use this product by itself and my skin looks perfect. If I'm more splotchy I like to use it with a BB as a finishing powder. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!
Virginia L.
SILVERTON, OR
I have really oily skin so I was looking for something to keep the oil in check I say this and thought I'd give it a try. It's not the worst product but if you keep layering this on your face all day it looks cakey af! So use with caution or if you have nice skin I recommend you use this alone without foundation
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
I have been using this product on and off since I was in high school. I have very oily skin and this always helps me to keep the shine undercontrol and have a fresh look right away. Only reason I don't give the 5 stars is because if the shade which for me was a lot darker than what it looks but once you buy the first one you can go from there and fins out what shade is best for you.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Review for: Light more...
I actually really like the powder. I purchased in the shade light 01, and it is a nice product that is affordable. My problem is with the container. It is not travel friendly or even makeup bag friendly. The top is not secure and can come loose if it is in a bag or luggage. So my E.L.F. Powder travels with me since it has a screw on lid and this one stays home. If the packaging were improved I would be much happier with the product.
Jacqueline C.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product because I was tired of my aurspun loose powder and I love this one so much more. It has great coverage and doesn't make me look cakey. And it keeps my oil controlled throughout the day. I use the shade "Light." I recommend this loose powder. I love it! I use it for baking btw.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is my number one go to, always! I continue to restock on it and I always recommend it! It's light weight, and takes away all traces of oil and shine. It's great as a light dusting on makeup free days, a good touch up powder, and an excellent setting powder over foundation. It's also under $5, so that's the best part!
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?