BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Brittney V.
Works great! Easy to use and goes on light. My favorite cheaper alternative to sheer cover or bare minerals. Love it.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Works great, especially if you want to cover shine! But can be a bit heavy if you're only looking for light coverage
Skylynne H.
Greenville, MI
It is really cakey when you put it on and makes the color of your skin way different than what your foundation shows
Lacie C.
Love this! I just recently had to switch powders because the one I was using from a different brand got discontinued.
Julie G.
This loose powder is good to prevent shine during the day. In use it in my t zone, great for a matte makeup coverage.
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is just ok. It's not really translucent and has some flashback but for basic everyday wear it gets the job done.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
This is my favorite loose powder for my oily skin. I use it over foundation and concealer to complete my matte look.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
An ok powder. Really messy with it being a loose powder and i dont remember loving the coverage. Wouldn’t repurchase
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
This is my go to powder when I can find it in my shade, it soaks up my oily skin for a clean matte look that I love!
Juliet R.
I will never use translucent powder if it isn’t this one. Makes my skin look great and as if I wasn’t wearing powder.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?