BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
Matte finish. However it does not last long. Good enough to be used also for setting makeup but needs to be reapplied.
Becky F.
['Cleveland', ''], OH
Best loose powder for all over the face. I use this every day and my face still looks great even after working all day
Kayla N.
Great especially for how inexpensive, i liked it way more than baremineral and nyx. Only one i like more is laura merc.
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
This is my go to powder when I can find it in my shade, it soaks up my oily skin for a clean matte look that I love!
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
This is my favorite loose powder for my oily skin. I use it over foundation and concealer to complete my matte look.
Eden M.
This product is great! It is very affordable, and really helps control my very oily skin! Will definitely buy again.
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
An ok powder. Really messy with it being a loose powder and i dont remember loving the coverage. Wouldn’t repurchase
Brittney V.
Works great! Easy to use and goes on light. My favorite cheaper alternative to sheer cover or bare minerals. Love it.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Works great, especially if you want to cover shine! But can be a bit heavy if you're only looking for light coverage
Juliet R.
I will never use translucent powder if it isn’t this one. Makes my skin look great and as if I wasn’t wearing powder.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?