BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Julie B.
This is a really good powder to use to bake and set your concealer. When you take photos using flash, you don't get that scary flashback powder look 😂
Ashley M.
Good powder. Works good for the undereye area which is where I usually use it. Have not tried to bake with it yet though. Good matte finish. I like it!
I have been using this product for a few years.
It can be used as a foundation powder or over make-up to set it.
Will buy again and would recommend it.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I use this everyday to set my foundation and concealer and I love it. I use the lightest shade and it looks great, it never gets cakey or looks heavy.
reilly S.
there light version is a little too dark for me and i think for some people it can be too matte, it's not super smooth but i guess it gets the job done
Zena B.
Holly Pond, AL
This powder has been a great setting powder for me. It doesn’t make my face look dry but it also doesn’t let me get oily. It’s also super affordable.
Alexandria H.
Good for beginners doesn't show up very much if you get a tinted kind I feel like I do have to apply throughout the day but still good full coverage
Lexie B.
Very smooth, silky and matte! I love this loose powder for setting my makeup. This matches my skin tone and is very affordable for such good quality.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Exelente producto para esas pieles que son grasas, facil de aplicar y el precio es bueno , en mi caso mi piel es combinada lo use y me resulto bien.
Kelsey C.
One of my favorite setting powered at a reasonable price.
It is very easy to use and it keeps my makeup on all day. I use it daily to set my face.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?