BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1907)
Karen M.
I have tried many setting powders and none of them were doing me any favors. But this one, this one has changed it for me, keeps my foundation in place all day, its more of a matte finish which i personally love. Its very inexpensive and easy to find at any drug store. Only down side is it does set a bit on my dry areas or problematic areas, but nothing a good mosturizer cant fix.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Not to pricey gives a nice glow to your face holds foundation great it also has good sun protection great for oily skin and it’s easy to apply with the brush it comes with I will buy it again when I run out
Bryanna H.
I don’t really see a difference in the no shine aspect, I think it does just as good as a job as any other powder would. I do think it’s a decent power but I wouldn’t bank on it for helping your oily skin.
Sara B.
So far a good one, but is not what I was looking for, It has a good color and everything but it doesn’t seems to help my skin to improve and look healthy, it also gives a cake finish that I haven’t been able to change, I will recommend this for a teen age or someone who can’t afore an expensive one, but I think that I am not going to buy this product for me again.
Sydney G.
Walkersville, MD
Not only is this product cheap, but it's also effective! I was looking for something that would control the oil on my nose, forehead, and chin, and this did the trick! There is a significant amount of product in this package which is even better because the price is so cheap! Definitely a must have for anyone with oily skin or someone just in need of a good setting powder.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I've used this powder for years, and I never get tired of it. I have super oily and medium tanned skin, and this powder works perfectly for my skin, it's not too white and it gives me a glowy flawless finish, it doesn't look cakey or oliy at all! I love using it for baking my face and it stays on all day! This is a great product, and it is totally worth the price and more! Love it!
Norbeliss M.
I have been using this product for quite a long time. I have pale skin and the light shade fits me very well, I have oily skin so I have to re-apply it through out the day but I dont find it as a problem. My skin is acne prone and this powder doesn`t break me out! This is really good for everyday use and for baking too. Recommended!
Charlsie N.
Love it! I use it every day for baking underneath my eyes. This product doesn't look cakey and when taking pictures, there's no flashback. I have dry skin, so I only use this to bake my face, but it doesn't pick up on any dry spots and looks flawless. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't speak to its use of oil control.
Alexis D.
Clifton, NJ
This has always been my holy grail I don't even know if they sell it anymore but they might since I'm writing this review lmao! But I haven't seen it near me, it's a little thick but I've always loved this powder I like to mix two together cause ones always too light and ones always too dark and it's hard to tell the colors when you buy them. Definitely love this product
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?