BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
Love this! This will always be my go to. It takes away the shine without looking overly matte. And the price is great. I love it and highly recommend it!
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
I liked this product but it was sometimes a bit patchy. It wouldn’t blend seamlessly into the skin. It had a odd scent to it. But over all it did the job
Bailey W.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE POWDER EVER!! I use this to bake and to set my face and it’s so amazing !!! I actually prefer this over my high end setting powder !
élana g.
Miami Lakes
Keeps my t zone from getting extremely oily and I layer the loose powder from Maybelline under it for some serious control and it stays all day !!!!!!!!
Marcela V.
Amazing shine free oil control powder. You can just use it with your primer. Excellent natural look. Great price you can’t go wrong!!!Stay mate all day.
Avery P.
This powder is great. It comes with so much and is totally worth the price. It does set my makeup and lasts all day but get oily so it does not stop oil.
Jennifer P.
Girard
This product is great! I loved that it helped keep the shine away. I have semi-oily skin,and I love how this works with my skin,but doesn't break me out.
Amy B.
Easy and simple. I love this powder and it is my go to. I never have issues with being shiny and it works great with my combination skin. Winner for me!
Cristina N.
Montgomery, TX
Love love love this as my final touch. Just a lil amount, no oiliness and I'm good to go. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Rachelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Not a big fan. I don’t think I’ve ever used it under my eyes. Honestly the color scares me and that’s probably why, but it’s a good all over face powder
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?