BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
Matte finish. However it does not last long. Good enough to be used also for setting makeup but needs to be reapplied.
Izabel B.
Pompano beach , FL
Love this amazing for oily skin I have oily/combination skin and live in florida so its really hot and this helps alot
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, TN
I love Maybelline shine free loose powder. It is a great product for the price. It makes my makeup look so much better.
Marisol R.
Shepherdstown, WV
LOVED IT FOR BAKING it felt great and always looked very nice , one of my favorites and I always seem to go back to it
Madelynn B.
Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
This powered has been used for years by me. A little bit goes such a long way and truly helps to keep things in place.
Chloe C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this powder. Although its not that long lasting, and it doesn't smell too well either. Other than that its great
Dara L.
Kaneohe
Use this powder to set my makeup. I’ve been using it for as long as I can remember. So it is obviously doing it’s job!
Kayla N.
Great especially for how inexpensive, i liked it way more than baremineral and nyx. Only one i like more is laura merc.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?