BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I'm currently using this powder bc I wanted to try something different and I love it so much! It controls my oil so good and it's perfect for baking under the eyes! It's so cheap & beautiful I would recommend this
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I love the shine free nature of this matte powder. I also like that its loose. Compacts bother me because you either get far too much, or not enough, and there isn't really an in between but with the loose powder you can dole out exactly what you need and load up the brush as you need.
Joselin G.
Franklin
This  product bakes the face very well. it dos not leave the face looking cakey . it does not leave shine. it really does set the foundation with a nice worm touch to it. I would say that this product is more appropriate for those with a more oily type of skin.  Maybelline New York
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
OMG it's amazing, when I fist came to USA it was my fist and favorite makeup, I use that for more than 4 months and it's far away to be end, the matte effect and shine free make my skin looks really better especially on pictures ! Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Annette P.
I've been using this powder for a few years. It is a good low cost setting powder. I use it to set my makeup when I use liquid foundation. On days that I use powder foundation, I still use it to set my under eye concealer. This product is so useful on my oily skin!
Stephanie D.
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever tried. I used it for baking my undereye concealer. My undereyes stay creaseless all day. Excellent for oily skin and all other types. I love this product! It should have been a winner for best loose setting powder.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
I love this powder so much! I currently use this to BAKE and set my foundation to make it last shine free all day! It's super cheap and I love it waaaayyy better than airspun. I get mine at walmart for around four dollars. It lasts all day and comes in a variety of shades
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
I love this powder and have used it for years. Although it does not do much to control the oil on my nose. It doesn't have the strong scent some powders do and I keep using it. It is a light powder that does not look thick. I think it is not noticeable at all.
Alivia L.
Love this product! Doesn't add unwanted color and keeps me sine free. I'm Italian and have very oily skin and this definitely helps. It's very cost affective as well.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder is hands down my favorite loose powder of all time !!! I love the flawless finish and the actual product !! its sooo easy to use and it has a very great price !!! i loooooooovvvveee it soooo much !!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back