BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
juanita m.
i love using this powder to bake my face!! it leaves my skin feeling smooth and controls the oils of my face better!! and it does not make you look cakey!
Roxana H.
I love this powder I have oily skin and I set my foundation with this and I am shine free all day but you have to be careful because it can be really messy
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
My favorite drug store setting powder. Barely any flashback in pictures. Holds my makeup all day and is perfect for baking depending on the color you get.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
I've been using this loose powder as a setting powder for years. It gives the skin a nice matte finish and adds a little extra coverage to your foundation.
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
Love this product it makes your skin baby soft to touch it's super cheap and you get a large amount got it from walmart I'd highly recommend it to everyone
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This powder is really good! I wish it was translucent but it still works really well! I recommend you buy this if your looking for a drugstore loose powder
Christina C.
Savannah
I use this powder as a finishing dust and it is good to wisk away any shine left from my liquid foundation. It also keeps my makeup in place all day.
Angel M.
Roseboro, NC
I love this product because it helps with the oiliness on my face. Usually I still feel oily or flaky after applying translucent powder but this is great.
Amber S.
I have super oily skin and this loose powder definitely helps control the shine through the day. It keeps my makeup in place even after an 8 hour work day.
Tran N.
Daly city, CA
Hate it so much. It's cheap, smells weird, and the packaging broke so fast. I still use it cuz I don't want to waste it but I can't wait for it to be over
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?