BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Brittani D.
I like it but is not for me it's great for skin like minds but not me maybe looking to find one just for me but still good
Maria N.
It is easy to apply but says it is a powder fat control, but has only lasted me about two hours until my face is very oily,
Zachary A.
Saint Louis
This is my go 2 drug store powder it evenly sets my foundation and keeps the shine away. For the price it's a great product
Logan B.
Williamston, SC
Very nice. I used to use this powder everyday, I don't think that it lasts that long though. I had to re apply frequently.
Elizabeth W.
I still haven't completely decided if I like this product. Sometimes I'm oily with it, other times I'm cake, I don't know.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR
I use this powder to seal my base and create a matte appearance for a long-lasting finish, helping to control my oily skin
Amy L.
Galax, VA
I have been using this product for years. It does exactly what it should. It provides oil control and a nice matte finish.
Fatima N.
I tried once it didn't control my oils ,, I applied it as other regular loose powders ,, I don't recommend it for oily skin
Mandy B.
Rocky Face, GA
This is my all time favorite setting powder. Controls my oil and gives me a pretty matte finish. Always what I keep buying.
Bridgette R.
Heidelberg, MS
I actually like this powder. It's one if the better drug store powders. It didn't settle into my lines or dry my face out
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?