BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
shannon c.
united states
This product is average. If you do not like fragrance, then do not get this product. There is a fragrance when you apply this product. If you have oily skin, you're going to need to touch up throughout the day.
grace f.
Stratford
Love this powder if you’re looking for something affordable that will last a long time. I have oily skin so this product is great for setting my foundation and concealer in places. You also get a lot of product so it will last you a long time.
ryan s.
pensacola
Review for: Light more...
I love this product I use it every day I can use this product without putting any foundation on and have a great look afterwards and it makes my face look soft feel soft and gives a great shimmer to my face
Saranda B.
Blountsville, AL
This is the powder I am currently using it works amazing with my estae Lauder double wear I stay matte and smooth all day long I've work a full face for over 24 hours with no budge it's cheap and has a lot of powder my only complaint is that the lid just slides off instead of clicking into place or screwing on so you can spill it easier and if you drop it the lid is easily breakable and comes off easliy
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
The first time I tried was because a friend recommended it to me. I have mixed skin and it was always hard to find a powder that would work for my oily skin and still made me look matte.
100% recommended!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I have bought this powder twice now. It is very light, it does not feel like a heavy application on my face. It is also true to color. You can apply this more than once a day for a more polished all day look. But for the most part you don't have to touch it up. I use a different powder brush or damp sponge when I use it.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
This is by far the best setting power ever! I have combination skin but some powders still made me super oily! This keeps my face matte throughout the whole day. I would definitely recommend this for oily skin.
💞💖VEGA💞💖 B.
Denver
I have used this powder for years and so does some of my family. I am considering switching brands at the moment because it is really starting to dry my face out and I think my skin texture has changed.
Eżży c.
This product is so amazing!!! It has no back flash and blends very well without looking ghostly!! It is a very reasonable price and the gives you what you pay for. Maybelline is such a great brand and is always giving you what you need!!
Elizabeth P.
This powder is actually really good! It prevents you from getting oily and it will last all day. The price is also a plus! I would say the finish is natural especially sprayed with setting spray after.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?