BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great powder if you prefer light coverage. It helps with shine and setting your makeup. I don’t usually notice helping my face last all day, but it helps. I always have a travel pressed powder just in case!
Brionna B.
Pasadena, MD
This powder works for me! Not very “transparent” however, but really easy to apply and gets the job done. In my opinion, one of the best matte setting powders in drugstores that won’t break the bank! I recommend
lana® S.
Broken Arrow, Ok
Good product. It does tend to melt off throughout the day though. It can look Cakey. Overall pretty inexpensive and you can find it at practically any store. Lots of product inside. Good packaging quality also.
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
I use this product to just dust over and achieve a nice, finished look. It’s perfect because there is a nice color payoff to just even everything out. Takes away any last minute oiliness. Big fan for the price
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
The first time I tried was because a friend recommended it to me. I have mixed skin and it was always hard to find a powder that would work for my oily skin and still made me look matte.
100% recommended!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I have bought this powder twice now. It is very light, it does not feel like a heavy application on my face. It is also true to color. You can apply this more than once a day for a more polished all day look. But for the most part you don't have to touch it up. I use a different powder brush or damp sponge when I use it.
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
I love this powder, this is my everyday powder. I like that’ it’s smooth on the skin. It does wear off. I have oily skin though. There’s no sun protection. I do really like the powder. I would recommend.
Centria W.
It worked for me for a few weeks then started applying patchy and actually picking up product. But it could have been the products I used and my own technique so im willing to give it another try bc I do like the powder to set under eye
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I got this in medium and I love the color. It set my foundation without making it look too powdery. It has lasted for over one year and still going strong but that doesn't stop me from purchasing back ups.
Eżży c.
This product is so amazing!!! It has no back flash and blends very well without looking ghostly!! It is a very reasonable price and the gives you what you pay for. Maybelline is such a great brand and is always giving you what you need!!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?