BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Antonella G.
Love this powder! It's amazing! Great quality. Only thing is I wish it would make my skin brighter. It does make it very smooth and blurs my pores. Recommend it
Taylor J.
Camas
I use this powder on my nose and forehead to control oil. I have it in the color medium and it works well for my skin tone. It’s great for a drugstore powder!
Trinity F.
Frankfort, KY
I bought this powder at ulta for $6 and it is amazing especially with Maybelline's Fit Me foundation. it really helps keep oil away and doesn't clog my pores.
Vanessa S.
This powder is amazing! It's blends really well and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. Only downside is that it can be a little hard to find in store sometimes.
Brittany R.
Knoxville , TN
Love this powder! Mainly like it because it’s so affordable but it also covers well. Just as good as any other powder I’ve tried (Bareminerals and Neutrogena).
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Does what is supposed to but clogs pores at the same time, i had consistent breakouts when i used this everyday. Not approved for sensitive skin in my opinion.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Not a huge fan. . .I used this for baking when I started getting into makeup because I thought it would be good for my oily skin. Not worth it, nothing special
Heather L.
I love that it takes away all the shine and oil that my face has. I usually where it over liquid foundation for the extra coverage. It smells really good too.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Love this for my loose powder! Always have it on hand. I hate that it's doesn't come with a different applicator. Not a fan on the cheap feeling one provided
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really like this as a finishing powder. However it's kinda dark for my skin. However i mix with a covergirl finishing powder and it makes it light enough.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?