BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Mira H.
I'm a bit hesitant to use loose powders. That being said, this product has solid coverage and falls at a decent price point.
Stacia N.
Chandler, AZ
This works pretty well for a drugstore setting powder. As far as oil control it's just ok. I have combination oily/dry skin.
Brittany R.
Loose powder is my favorite part of applying my makeup. So quick and easy to apply and gives you a nice matte finished look.
Jocelyn B.
It gives you major flash back and was a bit to white for me maybe I didn't put it on correctly because I was trying to bake?
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
I love the matte finish it leaves! i dont regret on buying this product and will buy it again! sets in your foundation well!
Heather R.
I used this in my teen years and I used it up until recently. It's great for beginners or if you can't afford anything else.
Kristina V.
San Benito, TX
Love how it gives my makeup an after look. Keeps everything together and does not look clumpy, super natural and it shimmers
Jennifer S.
I use this powder as setting powder. I bake it on and leave there for several min. It helps with keeping my makeup on longer
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR
I use this powder to seal my base and create a matte appearance for a long-lasting finish, helping to control my oily skin
Amy L.
Galax, VA
I have been using this product for years. It does exactly what it should. It provides oil control and a nice matte finish.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?