BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Samantha Y.
Portland, OR
It's very fine and soft, however it's not good for full heavy coverage. It's light weight and good only for setting everything.
ericka p.
Sylmar, CA
I love this powder to bake and set my face ! I use a medium beige color to bake and a translucent to set the rest of my face !
Leah W.
Long Beach, MS
I like this powder. It is easy to apply too much though. It does stay on all day. I have combination skin and it seems to work.
Yanidh L.
Yucaipa
Keeps my skin oily free almost all day but as usual loose powders needs to be reapplied multiple times as day this one does not
Chelsie R.
Malone, NY
One of my favorite drug store loose powders. The line has so many different shades and the texture is light and easy to apply.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
The loose powder is alright. Definitely not my go-to because it makes my pores visibllly larger, but I would use it in a pinch.
Paola R.
I use this product, back on school to cover my shine face. Totally a good product for begginers. I will totally used it again.
Kimberly S.
Absolutely love this power I feel like it sets the makeup perfectly without that caked on appearance feels great on the skin
Rebecca R.
This is good setting powder that I have tried at drug store. The price point is good and I like that it sits well on my skin
Jocelyn B.
It gives you major flash back and was a bit to white for me maybe I didn't put it on correctly because I was trying to bake?
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?