BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Nadia M.
Este polvo suelto es de los mejores, si no el mejor de farmacia que he usado, su textura es super fina y deja buen acabado, controla muy bien los brillos sin ser demasiado cubriente, aunque no es traslucido, realmente lo recomiendo, su precio es muy económico y el envase es bastante grande! sin duda alguna lo recomiendo
Mikaela C.
Roanoke, VA
I bought this as a cheap powder to go over my expensive foundation. I'm super oily and I feel like this helps keep my face a little more matte than it would be without it. However, sometimes it makes a mess where it's been flipped around in my make up bag. So I try to open it over the trash can to be careful.
Patricia M.
This is my second purchase! And so far loving it! It can be patchy when you don't apply it correctly but it's really a great loose powder! I have dry and oily skin it works great for me! I would definitely buy this again!
Kass A.
Want something easy and inexpensive as a setting powder? This product is perfect for you. I remember buying this because I ran out of my high-end brand of setting powder and having to quickly run to the store. It does not leave any white residue and its very long lasting with the oil control.
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I love the shine free nature of this matte powder. I also like that its loose. Compacts bother me because you either get far too much, or not enough, and there isn't really an in between but with the loose powder you can dole out exactly what you need and load up the brush as you need.
Erika J.
Jacksonville , AR
I'm currently using this powder bc I wanted to try something different and I love it so much! It controls my oil so good and it's perfect for baking under the eyes! It's so cheap & beautiful I would recommend this
Joselin G.
Franklin
This  product bakes the face very well. it dos not leave the face looking cakey . it does not leave shine. it really does set the foundation with a nice worm touch to it. I would say that this product is more appropriate for those with a more oily type of skin.  Maybelline New York
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
OMG it's amazing, when I fist came to USA it was my fist and favorite makeup, I use that for more than 4 months and it's far away to be end, the matte effect and shine free make my skin looks really better especially on pictures ! Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Annette P.
I've been using this powder for a few years. It is a good low cost setting powder. I use it to set my makeup when I use liquid foundation. On days that I use powder foundation, I still use it to set my under eye concealer. This product is so useful on my oily skin!
Stephanie D.
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever tried. I used it for baking my undereye concealer. My undereyes stay creaseless all day. Excellent for oily skin and all other types. I love this product! It should have been a winner for best loose setting powder.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back