BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
this product is amazing but i wish there was a translucent! i have the one for fair skin and this is amazing for oily skin and baking! no flashback and lasts amazingly!
Shantelle W.
My go to powder! Have been using this for 15 years. I hope they never discontinue. Covers without looking cakey. Very well priced and you get a lot of product. I use with puff or a big powder brush. Great for all skin types and doesn't break me out.
Rachel H.
Alabaster, AL
It does the job and makes my face look soft. Afterward I have a Matt finish and it does not provide any sun spf or protection. It doesn't compare to high end but it works.
Alexis G.
This is the best setting powder I have tried a ton of other setting powders and its not the same. It lasts hours and it leaves ur skin very matte I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a affordable setting powder?
Flor de Maria B.
Tucson, AZ
When I started using this powder the first comment i received was " Why it skin is so soft?" And I said : my maybelline powder..
Is part of my routine for my make up .
Am so happy with this product..
member-90552
I love this product. I don’t leave the house without it. It doesn’t have a strong odor to it, others I’ve used smell of chemicals but this one has a nice clean smell, and works very well. It is a good way to complete your face
Mylei Z.
Aurora, CO
I have very oily/acne prone skin with occasional dry spots. I bought this to use as a setting/oil control powder over my liquid foundation, so that is how I am reviewing this.

PROS:
-Affordable
-Did not break me out or clog my pores
-Very light, not heavy, finish
-Does not cake very easily
-Did not cling to dry spots

CONS:
-Didn't help control my oil for more than an hour
-Did not help my makeup stay in place at all

OVERALL: This was not a bad powder, but I would not repurchase this since it did not work the way I hoped it would. If you have dry-normal skin this would probably work well for you. But if your face is a grease monster like mine is, this is not the best powder for you.
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I love this powder so much! I don't know why I don't hear more people talking about this because it is such a good face powder. There are days when I wear just this on my face and I get compliments from my boyfriend saying that my skin looks good that day. I honestly really love this. And it works just as good as a proper setting powder. It katto foes immediately but still makes your skin look like skin.
Kristina B.
Cordova, TN
I absolutely love this powder and use it everyday. It's a great price, and lasts a long time. I wish they had a version I could put in my purse. I don't know why more people don't love this, talk about it, or make a big deal out of it because I certainly do. Its literally the PERFECT setting powder. It helps keep my foundation on, controls oil very well, and with the right foundation it will make you look flawless. I can't say enough good stuff about this product.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this for free at ULTA BEAUTY and to be totally honest, I LOVE IT! It did not leave me white like the rest of the powders I have tried and it makes my makeup look good!
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back