BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
I love this but might be people with dry skin won't love this. I think this product is basically for oily or combination skin type.
Erica J.
Mumbai
This is a great product....I use it daily. it controls oil very well, gives a mattifying effect and lasts almost 6-7 hours for me.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Makes skin look smooth and beautiful. It's lightweight and works well for my oily skin. A great buy and an unbelievably great price
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
I absolutely love this powder to set my face. It's very inexpensive and great quality. Can be purchased locally from a drug store.
Lori B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this powder! It does the job on keeping the shine away! I was not a fan of loose powders before but now I love them so much!
Aspen J.
Merryville, LA
I use this to set my face, I have super oily skin and it keeps me shine free! Keeps my makeup on all day and makes it look gorgeous
amoy d.
Orlando, FL
The only translucent powder I use and it works amazing!!!! Don't cake up on my face and you just use a little bit and your good!
Graceann B.
Great powder! Does not crease at all and is very comfortable on the face. Long lasting matte face and is very very easy to apply.
Heather R.
Big Lake, TX
Does an ok job. Makeup will still crease on me if I'm not careful. Currently looking for a new favorite. Like the package though.
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
Okay so im in love with this lose powder, it really do the job and doesnt leave a a with white patch  also is very afordable
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?