BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Allie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This powder does exactly what I need it to!! I don't really use it for coverage, I just like a nice loose powder to set my liquid makeup. This does that perfectly without being apparen't or cakey!
April R.
Levittown, NY
Hands down my favorite setting powder I've ever used so far. I bake my face with this and apply it with the original real techniques orange sponges and it always leaves my skin looking flawless
Lorena H.
I found this product a few years back and it really does help my oily skin, I don't use foundation so this is the perfect light weight way of getting rid of the shine.
Angel D.
I just discovered this powder and I love it! It helps keep my skin shine free and looking less oily, and it lasts all day long. It has the perfect amount of coverage.
Mandy F.
I have used the Maybelline setting powder for a few years now and love it! It is translucent and does not settle into lines or creases. It is the perfect way to set your makeup quickly. I do wish it would last a bit longer, but for the price you can't beat it!
Autumn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Got the lightest shade. Totally too orange and dark for my skin tone. Was completely disappointed with how it appears on my face when it looks fine in the container.
Aylin M.
San Diego, CA
I have really oily skin and this only helps keep my face matte for a while, at most 2 hours. It's easy to reapply and not be caked but it just isn't a full day matte powder!
Vanessa A.
Lancaster, CA
Love it makes my face so smooth and makes my make up last for a very long time the only thing is that you can't touch up because if you put on more later it looks horrible
Sophie B.
Green Bay, WI
I think that this product is very good for oily skin, I use a big face brush and dip it in to the product and apply and I think it looks very good and some what natural. I would normally use this if I was wearing a dewy foundation
Chantelle V.
Gulston, KY
This has become my favorite powder! It is super full coverage to be a powder. It blends with my skin tone perfectly. It's also weightless and light on your skin! Perfection!
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?