BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1917)
ndae n.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to translucent powder. I use this all the time. I love it, the only problem is that there's only one shade. But other than that it's great to bake or to just set the entire face
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
Review for: Light 01 more...
I really enjoy using loose powder to set my liquid products but it can be hard to find one at a drugstore price. This powder is my favorite from the drugstore and I always have some on hand. It blends perfectly!
Karly W.
It sets your face fine but does leave white under your eyes if left on too long. Therefore not my favorite product. It does provide a matter finish though and I wouldn't really recommend it.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia, PA
I find that this setting powder works well and is a great value for the price. It lasts a long time and does not leave flashback when taking photos. It blends well with other makeup and holds makeup in place.
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
This was the first loose powder I ever used and almost ten years later I am still buying it. I use it as a all over face powder during the summer and to contour when I am more pale.
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
This product... meh. I don’t see any change in my skin when I wear it. My skin is pretty oily and this just works as a setting powder but didn’t do anything to control oil at all.
Harley T.
Denton, NC
Review for: Medium more...
Definitely sets the makeup in place and holds well. One fault is that in photos (I am a beauty influencer) you get flashback in pictures. For everyday wear, no photos, it is good.
Nada T.
This is the only loose powder I use to set my foundation. Well it's the one I tried and loved and never really looked elsewhere. It is affordable, convenient, and worth the price.
hayley j.
I love using this when I'm going out or going to take pictures. It makes me feel and look even better because it hides my pores and makes them look smaller than they really are.
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is a great product for anyone that lives in a humid climate. I live in Florida, and I always keep this handy in my purse throughout the summer. It's wonderful for oil control, shine, and runny makeup.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?