BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Sarah P.
Sulphur, LA
Does a wonderful job of keeping my face shine free as well as keeping the oil away. Also stays all day long in the gross humidity!
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
For dry skin, NO! It's not finely milled and looks very Carley on me. So no, I will have to pass on purchasing this product again.
Kimberley B.
Coeur d'Alene
This mostly worked well for me, the only drawback is that I am very very fair and the lightest shade they had was too dark for me.
Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
I absolutely love this powder to set my face. It's very inexpensive and great quality. Can be purchased locally from a drug store.
Aspen J.
Merryville, LA
I use this to set my face, I have super oily skin and it keeps me shine free! Keeps my makeup on all day and makes it look gorgeous
Amberly M.
Cleveland, TN
This powder is perfect for touch ups. I wouldn't use it for setting though. It is very light on the face so it perfect for summer.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have this in the shade light and for some reason it's too dark for me. It does control my shine though! But I don't use it often.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
Makes skin look smooth and beautiful. It's lightweight and works well for my oily skin. A great buy and an unbelievably great price
Erica J.
Mumbai
This is a great product....I use it daily. it controls oil very well, gives a mattifying effect and lasts almost 6-7 hours for me.
Alicia W.
Lewis McChord , WA
Sets really well, lasts long. Helps oil control. It's just really messy and gets all over the place when I put it on with a brush.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?