BY MAYBELLINE #20 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Emily M.
This stuff is great. I use it everyday. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I put on a primer and then this. I use it as a powder foundation because it have great coverage. Only bad thing is the powder gets everywhere but that's manageable.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I have really oily skin so I was looking for something to keep the oil in check I say this and thought I'd give it a try. It's not the worst product but if you keep layering this on your face all day it looks cakey af! So use with caution or if you have nice skin I recommend you use this alone without foundation
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
I have been using this product on and off since I was in high school. I have very oily skin and this always helps me to keep the shine undercontrol and have a fresh look right away. Only reason I don't give the 5 stars is because if the shade which for me was a lot darker than what it looks but once you buy the first one you can go from there and fins out what shade is best for you.
Jackie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product because I was tired of my aurspun loose powder and I love this one so much more. It has great coverage and doesn't make me look cakey. And it keeps my oil controlled throughout the day. I use the shade "Light." I recommend this loose powder. I love it! I use it for baking btw.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is my number one go to, always! I continue to restock on it and I always recommend it! It's light weight, and takes away all traces of oil and shine. It's great as a light dusting on makeup free days, a good touch up powder, and an excellent setting powder over foundation. It's also under $5, so that's the best part!
Darby S.
This to me was just a regular powder. It could be I just have extra oily skin but I never really noticed anything really spectacular about this product. I wanted to like it to because of how affordable it is and it comes in a pretty large sized package. The packaging is so messy and the powder gets everywhere which was another bummer. It was somewhat brightening which was kinda nice but overall​ I would not re-purchase.
Kathleen W.
OH MY GOSH YES! This product is magic and I swear buy it! I have naturally oily skin and it is so hard to ever wear make up when they make my skin even more oily, but not this one! My skin looks fresh throughout the day, which is normally a 10-12 hour day. I am seriously in love with it!
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
This was the first make up powder I ever wore- I wore it over some foundation (yikes) haha but the powder was so good! It kept me matte (which was important back then) and it didn't look cakey really? I've since moved on to different things but this will always be considered a good powder by me!
Mikaela C.
Clover, VA
I bought this as a cheap powder to go over my expensive foundation. I'm super oily and I feel like this helps keep my face a little more matte than it would be without it. However, sometimes it makes a mess where it's been flipped around in my make up bag. So I try to open it over the trash can to be careful.
Nadia M.
Este polvo suelto es de los mejores, si no el mejor de farmacia que he usado, su textura es super fina y deja buen acabado, controla muy bien los brillos sin ser demasiado cubriente, aunque no es traslucido, realmente lo recomiendo, su precio es muy económico y el envase es bastante grande! sin duda alguna lo recomiendo
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?