BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Trinity F.
Frankfort, KY
I bought this powder at ulta for $6 and it is amazing especially with Maybelline's Fit Me foundation. it really helps keep oil away and doesn't clog my pores.
Taylor J.
Camas
I use this powder on my nose and forehead to control oil. I have it in the color medium and it works well for my skin tone. It’s great for a drugstore powder!
Vanessa S.
This powder is amazing! It's blends really well and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey. Only downside is that it can be a little hard to find in store sometimes.
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
Love this powder! Mainly like it because it’s so affordable but it also covers well. Just as good as any other powder I’ve tried (Bareminerals and Neutrogena).
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Not a huge fan. . .I used this for baking when I started getting into makeup because I thought it would be good for my oily skin. Not worth it, nothing special
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Does what is supposed to but clogs pores at the same time, i had consistent breakouts when i used this everyday. Not approved for sensitive skin in my opinion.
Heather L.
I love that it takes away all the shine and oil that my face has. I usually where it over liquid foundation for the extra coverage. It smells really good too.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
Compared to other setting powders I’ve used from other brands this was just such a let down. Left a white cast and creased up on me around my under eye area
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really like this as a finishing powder. However it's kinda dark for my skin. However i mix with a covergirl finishing powder and it makes it light enough.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Love this for my loose powder! Always have it on hand. I hate that it's doesn't come with a different applicator. Not a fan on the cheap feeling one provided
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?