BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Savannah B.
This is my go-to powder! I wear it every day and it stays on all day. I like that it's light and doesn't have a scent. My skin is pretty normal (not overly oily or dry) and this is a perfect match for me. I've started buying 2 at a time just so I never run out!
Alli S.
I love this powder foundation and currently use it to set my makeup. It leaves a much smoother appearance than translucent powder and sets nicely. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I will continue to repurchase this product for it's price point.
Emily K.
Perfection! I always set my foundation with this using a fluffy brush. It NEVER looks cakey. I use this with a higher end foundation and people always assume my setting powder is also high end. It lasts all day, minimizes oil and looks flawless.
Rebecca G.
Manalapan, NJ
I bought this on sale in place of my NYX "Set it and Don't Fret it" setting powder, and I am so glad I did. Cheaper, more product, and sets my makeup all day without any shine! I have the medium shade for a little more warmth, and I love it!
Dominique R.
This powder did not help with my oilyness. It gives a little extra coverage and it doesn't cake up your foundation which is good. This gives you a matte finish but you will need to reapply it through out the day depending on how oily you are. I would not buy this product again, I was dissatisfied!
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
This is my favorite powder, I always use this after I put on the mousse foundation. It smooths out your face and makes it look more natural. It makes your face soft to the touch and feel like you aren't wearing any foundation at all!
Keely C.
Mokelumne Hill, CA
The price for this powder is amazing and i use it everyday. I have oily skin for the most part and this is great on my T zone. I dont use it to bake my eyes so its not a 5 star. I use it to just set the rest of my face. there is a lot in the jar so you get your moneys worth.
Abi B.
It's just your pretty basic powder, I used it for setting my face and eyelids. It's pretty easy on your wallet considering it's a drugstore product so that's nice. I prefer NYX HD Powder though since they're pretty similar in price.
Mena M.
This is literally magic, I use this after my makeup is all complete and I have noticed a huge difference when using it and when I do not use it. To start off my makeup is still fresh after 8-10 hrs days, I am not oily, which for me is very important. I am pretty sure you can also wear this alone just for minimal coverage.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Love this loose powder, I use it for baking under my eyes & also above my jaw area. It prevents my under eyes from creasing & also brights the those parts of my face that I want. Nice color too, it a great color for under the eyes..
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?