BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Radaisy D.
Fascinates me seals very well my makeup feels soft my skin looks very cute I have this and another of this brand and I really like both
Katie R.
Edwardsville, IL
My favorite powder! I mix a little with my powder foundation and it gets the job done. Also, there's a ton of product for the price.
Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
I love setting powder, this one is pretty good. It does help your makeup last longer. It didn't last all day but I did last a while..
Jonna M.
Willisburg
Good powder overall, does what it needs to, nothing special though. I would get this if I didn't want to spend much money on powder.
Julie B.
Bentonville
I love this kind of loose powder! It helps me finish my look and looks very natural. It also stays on all day so I know I look great!
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder is great! I love how it's shine free and really makes you skin look amazing!
Allissa M.
Salt Lake City
I've always loved this powder. Keeps the oily look away and looks pretty natural. Also keeps makeup looking good throughout the day.
member-ee54d
This is my favorite powder to use for setting the face! It keeps the shine away for a long time and also makes my makeup stay all day
Christiana L.
I liked this powder. It was light ND did it's job. The only flaw was that it gave me a yellow hue ND I wasn't too pleased with that.
Maggie S.
Not bad- doesn’t work as well as several other more expensive products, but does a good job for the price & controls oils pretty well
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?