BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1922)
Ashley A.
Oh my gosh! I’ve been searching for a setting powder that’s great for oily skin!! It’s easy to apply and it has a matte finish. Like I said it’s great for oily skin. I 100% RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE.
Kari S.
Cumberland
This foundation is my favorite! It’s easy to use and keeps my face from looking oily. It is easy to apply and looks great. I have combination skin and this is the best product I have found so far.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
This loose setting powder is good for at least getting the job done. It accentuates my dry areas and lines personally, but every product works different with every one. I may try a different product.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This stuff is just simply amazing, it's been around for a longgg time, it's lasted me for a long time I really don't need to use much, I have to use this after I put my makeup on, it's a must have for sure
Anais G.
Bronx
~One of the best drugstore loose powders. Many people don’t even know about this powder. It’s finely milled and doesn’t leave any flashbacks! Also it helps to stop my concealer from creasing underneath my eyes throughout the day
Taryn H.
Franklin
I liked this product at first, but realized I prefer to use oil blotters and avoid adding extra powder to my face. It works for oily skin but I think here are other alternatives that work better.
Rachel G.
Manassas, VA
Great dupe to higher end brands. Sets my liquid foundation in place for 12+ hours and helps keep my oiling T-zone at bay. I don't use the applicator but thats just a personal preference. The shades fit well to my face (light skin) so it doesn't show up white. Product lasts awhile too, I had mine for over 2 months.
Alondra Q.
Cutler, CA
So affordable!! And it works good! I would recommend, it is good for combination skin my face is oily in the T area and the rest is very dry and this works good on my face.
Naida D.
Rialto, CA
I came across this inexpensive product and I must say I love it. It is light and gives me that finishing coverage that I need. Keeps the shine away and like I said it's inexpensive. I love it!
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
This product is ok. A little drying so I don't use it much. I do have some oily areas I bought it for but don't wanna have to use multiple products at once. If your whole face is oily this would work
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?