BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Eden P.
Olympia, WA
Okay for an every day powder, there's nothing too special about this though, I have oily skin and it only keeps me matte for a few hours
Deborah S.
It was the best powder to take your skin free of oil. Perfect to use in every ocasion. You can use it in the morning or in the afternoon.
Radaisy D.
Fascinates me seals very well my makeup feels soft my skin looks very cute I have this and another of this brand and I really like both
Jamie C.
This powder is amazing. I cannot get over how airbrushed my skin looks after applying this to my face. It sets the makeup beautifully.
Jessica O.
My all-time favorite of all setting powders. Its very translucent, light, and soft. A good complement to the fit me liquid foundations.
Aimee B.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I really like this product. It sets my makeup so well and doesn't make it feel cakey. It's a light formula and i really enjoy using it.
Tatum H.
The Colony
its nice. i wish they just came out with a lighter shade, like white, for baking. but the super light shade it has right now would do.
Stephanie H.
Not a fan. The powder is super thin, doesn't really help with oil at all or setting to be honest. The CoverGirl version is much better.
Marisa C.
Coral Springs, FL
Really good drugstore loose powder. Feels good on the skin and does not look to heavy. Controls shine well and lasts throughout the day
Rachel B.
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this product but I do. I have the lightest even though I am pretty tan and it gives a nice matte.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?