BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Brittany J.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!! I love this loose powder!!! Better than any other high end or drugstore loose powder I've ever tried! Eliminates all oil and leaves a matte finish! I use this powder everyday! All my friends compliment me on it
Natália M.
The skin looks so smooth and dry and nice after apply this. I always carry on my purse. It's hard to apply without a brush but it's not impossible! I love it and I can't be without it! Super recommend.
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY
I love this powder for controlling oil buildup and baking. The application can be messy, but the results are worth it after a little bit of swiping away excess product.
Kayla W.
I love this powder! I use it to prevent oily spots from getting out of control. I do have to reapply sometimes. But overall, it’s great. It also helps stop my airspun from causing flashback. So win win!
Ashley A.
Oh my gosh! I’ve been searching for a setting powder that’s great for oily skin!! It’s easy to apply and it has a matte finish. Like I said it’s great for oily skin. I 100% RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE.
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
This loose setting powder is good for at least getting the job done. It accentuates my dry areas and lines personally, but every product works different with every one. I may try a different product.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This stuff is just simply amazing, it's been around for a longgg time, it's lasted me for a long time I really don't need to use much, I have to use this after I put my makeup on, it's a must have for sure
Kari S.
Cumberland
This foundation is my favorite! It’s easy to use and keeps my face from looking oily. It is easy to apply and looks great. I have combination skin and this is the best product I have found so far.
Anais G.
Bronx
~One of the best drugstore loose powders. Many people don’t even know about this powder. It’s finely milled and doesn’t leave any flashbacks! Also it helps to stop my concealer from creasing underneath my eyes throughout the day
Rachel G.
Manassas, VA
Great dupe to higher end brands. Sets my liquid foundation in place for 12+ hours and helps keep my oiling T-zone at bay. I don't use the applicator but thats just a personal preference. The shades fit well to my face (light skin) so it doesn't show up white. Product lasts awhile too, I had mine for over 2 months.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?