BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Destiny L.
Really good for a loose powder. Gives decent coverage and it's buildable. I've only tried a few lose powders but this has been my favorite.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I love loose powder and this is a good one to own. I have oily skin in the summertime and this powder helped to control the oil and shine.
Renee T.
I've been using this everyday because I have oily skin, I don't know that it helps keep my face shine-free all day but it definitely helps!
Ashton D.
Cypress, TX
It really helps keep your foundation set. However, it has a pink tint which doesn't work well with my skin tone. Overall I would recommend.
Eby M.
Love this powder, I use this when for everyday makeup.
It is less expensive compared to Laura Mercier powder.
It also helps keep you matte.
Takaylia T.
Harvey, IL
This is personally my go to product!! Literally the best thing out there!! I stay matte all day. I use the white one to bake my undereye
Madeline F.
Connecticut
Corissa R.
I enjoy this product a lot. For the price point I feel like it's a great light weight product that covers well. I purchased it at target.
Tanja R.
Arvada, CO
This was give to me by a friend. I absolutely love it. It works perfect for my type of skin. I definitely recommend this to other women.
Deborah S.
It was the best powder to take your skin free of oil. Perfect to use in every ocasion. You can use it in the morning or in the afternoon.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?