BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
Loved this product but it broke me out sooooo bad. Literally broke out all over my face due to the product! Tried it for the first time yesterday and I instantly broke our
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
This powder works for baking under they eyes and setting your face but its not ideal. It really just sits on top of the skin instead of really blending into it. It ends up looking pretty cakey
Amanda C.
Old school but good powder. Creamy and not over drying but easily mattifying if that's what u need! Lasts forever and the little puffs are great to blot down the shine.
Courtney G.
Lewisville, TX
The perfect drugstore powder! I hated using powder until I found this product. It is very light but still good coverage. My makeup stays so much longer when using this!
Ashley M.
I've never tried loose powder before but I absolute feel in love with this product! It definitely also helps with my difficult, oily skin!
I use minimal amounts of powder to avoid a cakey look ((:
Definitely recommend!!
Anasia E.
Louisville , KY
light , beige tent ( dark skin girls might want pass on it ) I don't bake with it. Doesn't crease and doesn't get super cakey. It does what it says because it does control shine.
Chelsey G.
This stuff is awesome! No yellow or orange undertone which is great for fair skin. Blends well and I don't have to reapply halfway through the day. Very inexpensive but good quality! I hope they never discontinue.
Shantelle W.
My go to powder! Have been using this for 15 years. I hope they never discontinue. Covers without looking cakey. Very well priced and you get a lot of product. I use with puff or a big powder brush. Great for all skin types and doesn't break me out.
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
This stuff gives a great matte finish that holds your foundation ALL day! Its my favorite powder I've ever used and I always go back to it even when I try others
Rachel H.
Alabaster, AL
It does the job and makes my face look soft. Afterward I have a Matt finish and it does not provide any sun spf or protection. It doesn't compare to high end but it works.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?