BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maria C.
miramar, fl
I like many maybelline products but this powder buy it and do not use it because it is a mess application, it covers a lot of imperfections.
Janie R.
This powder is okay, not my favorite, but it works pretty well and is fairly affordable. I won't be re-purchasing it but I did use it all up
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Like this product but haven't used it in awhile. Liked the finished product. Will use again in the future but want to try other brands first.
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
Great if you want a simple coverage makeup day. However, it does not last on the skin very long and blemishes can show up underneath quickly.
Eby M.
Love this powder, I use this when for everyday makeup.
It is less expensive compared to Laura Mercier powder.
It also helps keep you matte.
This loose powder works great. After I apply my foundation, I use this. The thing I love about this is, it doesn't make my pores look big.
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I love loose powder and this is a good one to own. I have oily skin in the summertime and this powder helped to control the oil and shine.
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
I don't think this is one of their best products. It works for a couple of hours but wears off. My skin looks oily after a couple of hours.
Ashton D.
Cypress, TX
It really helps keep your foundation set. However, it has a pink tint which doesn't work well with my skin tone. Overall I would recommend.
Renee T.
I've been using this everyday because I have oily skin, I don't know that it helps keep my face shine-free all day but it definitely helps!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?