BY MAYBELLINE #36 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Lana K.
I've always like the finish it adds to my face and keeps it from looking shiny all day. It also has great coverage. I like using it on days I don't want to put on all my makeup but just touch up a little bit.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love to use this as the final touch to ensure long lasting make up easy to apply and can even be used alone when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for a full face leaves me looking flawless and no shine peaks through at the end of the day
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
It gives your skin a nice finish the first time you brush it on. IF your skin is oily and you brush it on again halfway through the day your skin looks chalky and you can tell you are wearing make-up.
Chrish R.
This is definitely my favorite powder. It's a matte finish and helps with my oily skin. Very light weight. I feel like you don't get all of the product out when you're finished. You def need to try!!
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I never buy any other loose powder other than this Maybelline shine free loose powder. It works perfectly so there's no need to try any other product. It keeps the Shinedown, it sets my foundation, and stays looking great all day.
Vanessa L.
I love this powder so much. I started using it when I first started doing my makeup. It keeps my foundation in place and it's so easy to apply. I love it and really recommend it. It's a very inexpensive product.
Madison B.
Great affordable setting power! I love the matte finish it gives to the skin and that it comes in a tinted options add color. It helps my makeup stay on all day. I would recommend this to others if you are looking for a drug store option in setting powders.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is the best product for baking under my eyes, and my nose. My oiliest areas. This powder doesn't break me out, and i use it for touch ups. (Yes ill make a mess in my car for matte skin!!!.)
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I use this daily over my foundation to protect myself from the dangers of my own oily skin. This powder offers a nice finish, applies smoothly, and is soft to the touch. Really great product.
Nichole L.
Love this Maybelline shine free loose oil control powder it is great for after when my make up is done it is just awesome how it controls my skin like the oils in my skin it's just amazing
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?