BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
This was a nice affordable powder that I can use for my face to avoid it from becoming oily throughout the day. I really like the coverage that this powder gave me. It looks really nice on top of the Maybelline fit me liquid foundation as well.
michelle i.
San Antonio
This product is so amazing! It soaks up any oils you may have! I am really oily in my t-zone and when i use this powder, its so wonderful! I never really have to worry about touching up so much. I recommen this to anyone. It's super affordable!
Chloe B.
San Diego, CA
This powder is really good with keeping your face from getting oily over time, even without a setting spray. I’ve been told it makes me look a little “chalky” when too much is applied, but with the right amount it leaves a great matte finish.
Tosha Y.
This product goes on nice and light and doesn’t give you that oily shiny look I’m not sure if it has any sun protection in it but it seems to do well with my skin does well when trying to achieve a matte finish. I will buy this again
Elisha J.
Means, KY
The shine free oil control powder is perfect for my skin. It's light while controlling unwanted shine. Perfect for the days you want to go minimal and the days you go all out.
Alexandria P.
meadows of dan
this is my favorite maybelline product, this is currently the onlu powder im using. Its very easy to apply, it comes with a kinda sponge thing but i use my brush. I think it has a pretty natural look, but somewhat has a shimmery look. I definitly recommend this to others!
Savanna☀️😊💭 s.
Riverside
I love this powder!!! It leaves my face smooth and my face is never cakey when I use it. I highly recommend this with Maybelline’s dream BB cream. I love this and I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for a new setting powder.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Great dupe for more expensive share powders. I have been using it for years and you can get it off Amazon for only four dollars. Best Matt finish I have found and it does not look unnatural which is great. 10 our of 10 would recommend
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
Good for drugstore, but just that. It’s okay. Not finely milled enough and definitely gives a little flashback in photos, or if not using translucent shades, oxidizes like crazy. Just be weary when you choose to wear this, don’t go out looking a mess girl
Cindy M.
I love this. It is so affordable i have not yet tried the Laura mercier powder but many friends have always asked if that is the powder I use. So I must imagine the results are very close. So worth the money for a drug store product
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?