BY MAYBELLINE #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Esmeralda M.
This is a good product for people who have oily skin like myself. It does not make me more oily and actually does controls. It can be a little messy but nothing you can clean up. I recommend for oily skin.
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to powder it removes the shine away and it keep the makeup on longer and i sometimes like baking my concealer with this it works just as perfect as any settig powder
paola m.
Antioch, TN
This is really great, i use it in my everyday makeup. it controls oil so great and i don't use any fundation with it. i just would change the packaging because i think its so impractical.
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Se ve prometedor este producto hasta ahora el poco uso que le he dado me ha gustado..
Tengo que ponerlo a prueba en otras ocasiones para ver si termina de cubrir mía exigencias.
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS
Thanks to Jeffree Star, I now apply loose powder under my eyes to "bake" and brighten my under eye area. This powder, when packed in with a beauty blender, is a really great product to set the face with.
Jessica B.
Knox, IN
This powder is one of my holy grail products! I use it after my Maybelline foundation & Maybelline concealer. This powder completely eliminates any shine and gives my face a flawless finish.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Especialmete loose powder for this fascinating technique baikin makeup and set a matte and perfectly in the base, and helps a lot to the duration of makeup easy to use and apply to the face with soft touches with a brush dust
Olivia C.
Gains stars because it blends well and does not dry out the skin, loses a star because it is hard to transfer powder to the puff. I do not know how they could fix this issue, only that it is hard to get the right amount of powder and that it often falls onto my clothes.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
It is my loose podwer for every day. It helps to lock the fundation and the conceal, to perform the technique of backing. Hold the light and the oily skin. I recommended it
Jennifer M.
I like loose powder over my liquid foundation to set. This powder is light . Has full coverage. Lasts all day. Easy to put my blush over. Doesn't crease throughout the day
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?