BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Kelsey G.
I absolutely love using this powder! It always feel light and it is extremely easy to apply. When I'm finished my it has a matte finish! Also it lasts for a long time and it is not very expensive. I highly recommend buying this.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've used this product before and I was not satisfied. I feel like it didn't own up to the claims it had stated. It didn't make my face shine free or oil free. I was very shiny within an hour after using it and I wasn't out in the sun. This is not something I will try again , I'll stick to the products I know that will work!
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I like this powder, it had a great finish and helped tone down my oily skin. It's easy to apply and has a matte finish! It's affordable and I would recommend to others! I would buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I use this as a finishing powder for my Foundation routine to ensure that my skin had a nice matte, oil few finish. I don't use the oaf that it comes with merely because I prefer my own makeup brushes, but it is nice to have that option.
Luz Paola M.
Es perfecto para sellar el maquillaje! Me gusta porque es un color que se queda bien adherido al rostro, evita el efecto graso y luminoso! Me gusta su olor y mantiene mi piel tersa! Se los recomiendo amiga!
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
If it isn't broke then don't fix it. I have been using this loose powder ever since I started wearing makeup and I love it! It always looks great and each container lasts me awhile. Great product! :)
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is really great for baking and leaves you with an awesome matte finish. It creates a beautiful highlight under the eyes when you bake with it. It's great! Love it. Use it for every full face
Bailey S.
Great quality and inexpensive! I love the coverage it gives and helps keep away some of my shine! Fair amount of product in the packaging as well! You will definitely get your moneys worth!
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cheap alternative setting powder! I use this every day when I do my makeup. It helps keep my makeup shine free and appear less oily. Definitely would recommend if you are going for the 'Matte Makeup' look.
Lolo G.
Pickerington, OH
This powder is amazing. I use this to set my undereyes and I don't get any flash back or creasing. This is cheaper than the Airspun powder and it works better for darker skin in my opinion! I love this powder so much.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?