BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
The name of this says it all. Oil control. That’s the most important thing to me when using makeup products because my skin is super oily no matter what. This did a great job with concealing it and I definitely recommend it
Beck W.
Bellport
I love this powder but The packaging could be better. The powder gets all over when you open it. The powder does go on smoothly and has a nice finish. I have combination skin and it controls the oil in the spots I need.
Betsy S.
I have trouble with oily t-bone area above my nose, so I definitely rely on this to keep the oil to a minimum. I often remember this just so I won’t have to deal with a greasy forehead all day long. I know that sounds horrible.
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
If you are a beginner, wanna try something affordable.. then this is the product one must buy. Absolutely love how it feels on skin. Gives full coverage. Totally recommend this product. My mom too swears by this product.
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
This powder is really great for setting you foundation and removes any shine you may have. The texture is soft and light and really preforms great all day. My only issue is the lack of shade range, but still a great powder.
Jelena M.
This is a powder that I swear by and no matter how many high end powders I try I always go back to this one. This one leaves my face nice and matte the whole day and I absolutely love it for the price and the quality!
Yanelsy D.
Bronx, NY
The only drug store loose powder I use! MY ALL TIME FAV! It is amazing! It keeps your makeup flawless! It does not crease! Is a matte to natural finish! You will love it if you try it!! Trust me wont regret it! ❤❤
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
I have tried high end setting powders and always come back to maybelline. No, this is not labelled as a setting powder but it does the job, and well! It’s a super fine powder that blends easily. And for the price, wow!
Esther S.
Reisterstown, MD
Not a great first impression of loose powders. This was my first one and did not make my skin look natural but so powdery and it would make the foundation way lighter and during the day my makeup would just flake off
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
This setting powder was okay, I don’t reach for it as much as I do with my coty airspun. It’s not translucent which is a down side but it did keep my oil from peeking through. There was nothing that wow’d me though.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?