BY MAYBELLINE #30 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Nada T.
This is the only loose powder I use to set my foundation. Well it's the one I tried and loved and never really looked elsewhere. It is affordable, convenient, and worth the price.
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is a great product for anyone that lives in a humid climate. I live in Florida, and I always keep this handy in my purse throughout the summer. It's wonderful for oil control, shine, and runny makeup.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is a great product. It has great coverage and did not cause skin breakouts. It does not have SPF which can be a downfall. It’s reasonable priced and lasted me a long time. I would highly recommend.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I hated this powder. It didn't look good on me at all. I used the translucent shade but it was too dark. The smell is the worst. It's very strong and smells like old lady perfume.
Karen E.
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder Is a product I have used for years I like the lower price as well as the look of the powder. It lasts long. I bought my powder at Walmart. .
Tiana D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product to me tend to have a gray cast on skin so I wouldn’t highly Recommend to anyone but it’s beginner friendly and very affordable they other powder(fit me) is very awesome
Kendra B.
AMAZING! The only thing I didn't like is the little pad that comes with it.. other than that this powder works great for an oily face. Helps keep it looking matte and perfect!
Bri S.
Tea, SD
This product works really well and it's one you'll buy and buy again. It's easy to apply and looks natural and is affordable. I would recommend this product to anyone to use.
kavy a.
Allen, TX
This product is a lower end version of the Laura Mercia Translucent powered. It's good for all oily and combination skin and is good for baking the face. It's an "ok" product.
Kelly C.
This powder is a good dupe for more high-end setting powders that you would find. It is finely milled and is light on the skin! I would say that it does get cakey in some areas if not applied evenly
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?