BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Sheyral F.
Wahiawa, HI
I am more of a loose powder rather than compact powder gal, so I find that this one from Maybelline is my favorite and most used product to set my base.
Krystal M.
If you want an affordable powder this is okay. However ever since I used this my skin broke out and It just feel cheap. I like the fit me powder better!
Avery P.
This powder is great. It comes with so much and is totally worth the price. It does set my makeup and lasts all day but get oily so it does not stop oil.
Rae F.
Leaves a residue on the skin and feels fairly thick. It has good coverage but it can feel cakey. Not a bad price and good for problem spots on the skin.
Amy B.
Easy and simple. I love this powder and it is my go to. I never have issues with being shiny and it works great with my combination skin. Winner for me!
Jennifer R.
Houston , TX
I liked this product but it was sometimes a bit patchy. It wouldn’t blend seamlessly into the skin. It had a odd scent to it. But over all it did the job
Shayla S.
Hammond, LA
Love this! This will always be my go to. It takes away the shine without looking overly matte. And the price is great. I love it and highly recommend it!
Jennifer s.
Florence, MS
This finishing powder works really well at keeping the oily shine away all day. It is super simple to do quick touch ups and it always looks flawless!
Brittany J.
Works great for setting and for baking. Great coverage. Not too full. Smells great. Great value for the price. Rarely have to touch up with more powder
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I use this everyday to set my foundation and concealer and I love it. I use the lightest shade and it looks great, it never gets cakey or looks heavy.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?