BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
I love this powder and have used it for years. Although it does not do much to control the oil on my nose. It doesn't have the strong scent some powders do and I keep using it. It is a light powder that does not look thick. I think it is not noticeable at all.
Stephanie D.
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever tried. I used it for baking my undereye concealer. My undereyes stay creaseless all day. Excellent for oily skin and all other types. I love this product! It should have been a winner for best loose setting powder.
Annette P.
I've been using this powder for a few years. It is a good low cost setting powder. I use it to set my makeup when I use liquid foundation. On days that I use powder foundation, I still use it to set my under eye concealer. This product is so useful on my oily skin!
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I love this powder so much! I currently use this to BAKE and set my foundation to make it last shine free all day! It's super cheap and I love it waaaayyy better than airspun. I get mine at walmart for around four dollars. It lasts all day and comes in a variety of shades
Alivia L.
Love this product! Doesn't add unwanted color and keeps me sine free. I'm Italian and have very oily skin and this definitely helps. It's very cost affective as well.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love to use this powder with a wet beauty blender. Works great and helps my concealer to nor crease. Very finely milled. Great for oily skin. I don't think it has SPF protection but that's not a biggie for me. Only con is the packaging. It does get bit messy.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder is hands down my favorite loose powder of all time !!! I love the flawless finish and the actual product !! its sooo easy to use and it has a very great price !!! i loooooooovvvveee it soooo much !!
Camila R.
Doral, FL
This is the powder that I use everyday. I like it because it's matte and it sets my makeup really well. It stays all day and night when I go out. I have dry skin, and it's great. I would't consider using it as sun protection. And I'd definitely buy it again!
Kirsten O.
I absolutely love this stuff. I've used it for years now. It lasts forever on the face and makes your face feel super smooth. It doesn't add any color to my face but it's great to bake under the eyes with and definitely controls my oils for most of the day.
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT
Obsessed with this powder!! It's something I truly cannot live without, especially in the summer! It's a matte finish without looking too flat, but it does set my makeup perfectly throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone with oily skin like myself.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?