BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1915)
Abby T.
Grass Valley, CA
I really like this powder, as far as drugstore brands go. it is very soft and does not make your face look cakey or dry. I feel like it does offer protection from the sun, as well as a nice semi-matt finish. I would repurchase this item, and recommend to a friend.
VE-1141329 EYERLIN P.
Doral, FL
I only wish the lid screwed on. This stuff works wonderfully to set liquid and cream foundations/concealers, especially with a damp beauty blender. Very little coverage, but that's not what I want. No caking or creasing, for once. It's my favorite setting powder.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I absolutely loved this powder, my only issue is the lid on the container. If I wanted to take this with me for touch ups throughout the day, I couldn't, because the lid comes off easily. The product itself was great, though.
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
This is my first setting power ever I may of gotten a dark shade for my but it’s okay I love the way this leaves my skin feeling! It’s so great! I will need to get one lighter than the one I have now to set under my eyes!!!
Christina B.
I’ve been using this setting powder since forever. I have combination skin and this product seems to work well with it. It’s affordable which is important to me as a college student. Perfect for baking and setting the face.
Paige B.
Livonia
This powder is really great at keeping your skin matte and setting your makeup and giving you the appearance of poreless skin. it helped to keep my makeup in place pretty well and i definitely would recommend it for others, it's a great affordable loose powder!
Luz M.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually really love this powder sets my face very nicely. There are no cons rather than just I make a mess when I use this lol. It is very quick to set. I have combination skin and this is fantastic to set anything with.
Emma O.
It does not appear cakey and lasts very long! I find that my concealer does not crease when I use this product! It is definitely a good drugstore loose powder that is great for baking or setting the all over face! I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Shubhashri K.
Ashburn, VA
If you are a beginner, wanna try something affordable.. then this is the product one must buy. Absolutely love how it feels on skin. Gives full coverage. Totally recommend this product. My mom too swears by this product.
Beck W.
Bellport
I love this powder but The packaging could be better. The powder gets all over when you open it. The powder does go on smoothly and has a nice finish. I have combination skin and it controls the oil in the spots I need.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?