BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Roxana H.
I love this powder I have oily skin and I set my foundation with this and I am shine free all day but you have to be careful because it can be really messy
Sarah L.
West Virginia
Love this product it makes your skin baby soft to touch it's super cheap and you get a large amount got it from walmart I'd highly recommend it to everyone
cydney l.
An oldie but a goodie. This is perfect for oily skin and your makeup DOES NOT MOVE. seriously. It makes it even sex proof and does not make you look cakey.
juanita m.
i love using this powder to bake my face!! it leaves my skin feeling smooth and controls the oils of my face better!! and it does not make you look cakey!
Amber S.
I have super oily skin and this loose powder definitely helps control the shine through the day. It keeps my makeup in place even after an 8 hour work day.
Addison R.
i just got this and it makes my skin look great! it no longer looks greasy and it lasts a while! i have oily/dry (my skin is weird) and it works all over!
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
Only powder I really use. Not often do I use it but when I choose to Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder is the product I would choose
Rachelle W.
Kansas City, MO
Not a big fan. I don’t think I’ve ever used it under my eyes. Honestly the color scares me and that’s probably why, but it’s a good all over face powder
Cristina N.
Montgomery, TX
Love love love this as my final touch. Just a lil amount, no oiliness and I'm good to go. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Shayla S.
Hammond, LA
Love this! This will always be my go to. It takes away the shine without looking overly matte. And the price is great. I love it and highly recommend it!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?