BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
I really enjoy using loose powder to set my liquid products but it can be hard to find one at a drugstore price. This powder is my favorite from the drugstore and I always have some on hand. It blends perfectly!
Karly W.
It sets your face fine but does leave white under your eyes if left on too long. Therefore not my favorite product. It does provide a matter finish though and I wouldn't really recommend it.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia, PA
I find that this setting powder works well and is a great value for the price. It lasts a long time and does not leave flashback when taking photos. It blends well with other makeup and holds makeup in place.
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
This was the first loose powder I ever used and almost ten years later I am still buying it. I use it as a all over face powder during the summer and to contour when I am more pale.
Elizabeth A.
Quaker Hill, CT
Great powder that did exactly as promised! It met all of my expectations besides the coloring of the powder that was a bit too yellow for me. It lasted me all day and i would definitely recommend to others!
Nada T.
This is the only loose powder I use to set my foundation. Well it's the one I tried and loved and never really looked elsewhere. It is affordable, convenient, and worth the price.
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
This product... meh. I don’t see any change in my skin when I wear it. My skin is pretty oily and this just works as a setting powder but didn’t do anything to control oil at all.
Harley T.
Denton, NC
Definitely sets the makeup in place and holds well. One fault is that in photos (I am a beauty influencer) you get flashback in pictures. For everyday wear, no photos, it is good.
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is a great product for anyone that lives in a humid climate. I live in Florida, and I always keep this handy in my purse throughout the summer. It's wonderful for oil control, shine, and runny makeup.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I hated this powder. It didn't look good on me at all. I used the translucent shade but it was too dark. The smell is the worst. It's very strong and smells like old lady perfume.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?