BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Stephanie D.
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever tried. I used it for baking my undereye concealer. My undereyes stay creaseless all day. Excellent for oily skin and all other types. I love this product! It should have been a winner for best loose setting powder.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder is hands down my favorite loose powder of all time !!! I love the flawless finish and the actual product !! its sooo easy to use and it has a very great price !!! i loooooooovvvveee it soooo much !!
Kirsten O.
I absolutely love this stuff. I've used it for years now. It lasts forever on the face and makes your face feel super smooth. It doesn't add any color to my face but it's great to bake under the eyes with and definitely controls my oils for most of the day.
Alivia L.
Love this product! Doesn't add unwanted color and keeps me sine free. I'm Italian and have very oily skin and this definitely helps. It's very cost affective as well.
Camila R.
Doral, FL
This is the powder that I use everyday. I like it because it's matte and it sets my makeup really well. It stays all day and night when I go out. I have dry skin, and it's great. I would't consider using it as sun protection. And I'd definitely buy it again!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Love to use this powder with a wet beauty blender. Works great and helps my concealer to nor crease. Very finely milled. Great for oily skin. I don't think it has SPF protection but that's not a biggie for me. Only con is the packaging. It does get bit messy.
Jenn T.
Perkasie, PA
This powder is amazing. I found it in the bottom of my makeup bag and have rediscovered a love for it. It's absolutely perfect for baking your makeup and keeping anything in place. Also, as long as I use a light hand, I don't have any issue with it drying out my already dry skin. It really is great
Alyssa F.
Meriden, CT
Obsessed with this powder!! It's something I truly cannot live without, especially in the summer! It's a matte finish without looking too flat, but it does set my makeup perfectly throughout the day. I recommend this to anyone with oily skin like myself.
Savannah B.
This is my go-to powder! I wear it every day and it stays on all day. I like that it's light and doesn't have a scent. My skin is pretty normal (not overly oily or dry) and this is a perfect match for me. I've started buying 2 at a time just so I never run out!
Emily K.
Perfection! I always set my foundation with this using a fluffy brush. It NEVER looks cakey. I use this with a higher end foundation and people always assume my setting powder is also high end. It lasts all day, minimizes oil and looks flawless.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?