BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Amie H.
Overall this product it pretty nice! It's very handy if your on a low budget, however it's a little cakey, but if you use it just right it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend this drugstore powder!
Lola H.
This is okay. It was my first powder ever and let me tell you, it does a great job at setting but it just isn't the best one out there. I wish they made a translucent shade, and I would say if you're just starting out in makeup, buy it.
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I used this for a really long time even though I didn’t love it. It made my makeup look cakey. I have combination oily skin. By the end of the day my makeup was always a hot mess with this stuff. Maybe it would work better for dryer skin.
Alyssa H.
Best drug store setting powder ever. Easy to apply and gives you a natural finish without looking cakes or dry. Great for people who have dry skin. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. Would recommend to anyone.
Josie G.
This is the ONLY powder I will use. It is AWESOME. I wear it with my drug store foundation as well as my name brand foundation. It has awesome coverage and lasts me months. I wear makeup daily so that’s saying a lot. It’s also only $5!!!
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Not much to say other than the fact that this product is absolutely amazing. It mattifies but doesn't make your skin look dry, it has a slight tint so it does not flash back like some translucent powders, it lasts a long time AND its affordable!
Destinee D.
This is my favorite powder. It stays on well and has good coverage. It creates a matte finish which I love because I have oily skin. It covers without looking cakey which is awesome. I'd recommend it to others.
Lorelei H.
Camp verde, AZ
I really like this loose power I have a oily skin and this works perfect as a loose setting powder for underneath the eyes or anywhere I apply concealer it keeps my make up intact all night long without having to go back and re-powder
Toni F.
This product is great !!! I recently bought it and it works wonderfully with setting my makeup , I have dry skin and works well doesn't make ashy ... it helps to protect me from the sun I would definitely buy againMaybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Sayli T.
BEST discovery ever. It's so much cheaper than laura Mercier so for daily wear this is such a good option for a budget. I totally recommend it bc it leaves a perfect matte finish without weighting you down. I love it! So happy I found it
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back