BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Chloe B.
San Diego, CA
This powder is really good with keeping your face from getting oily over time, even without a setting spray. I’ve been told it makes me look a little “chalky” when too much is applied, but with the right amount it leaves a great matte finish.
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Light more...
I found this gem on Amazon for $4.34 for a .70 oz.. I wasn't sure about it before buying, I'd read reviews and cautiously added it to my cart and I am sure glad I did!! I LOVE it!! So it says that it *Controls Shine (IT DID!) *Lasts all day (Check!! Absolutely) and is *100% Oil Free (IT WAS!). It leaves your skin so silky smooth you just want to pet your face! Don't pet your face though, you'll just look weird. It's not translucent. It has a bit of color. But the color is so light it really just perfects your foundation and give your a matte flawless finish. You can take a flat brush and pat down more powder on the oiliest parts like the t-zone and area around the nose. Don't worry, it doesn't cake. I've even put my pressed powder on and then put this lightly over top and it still feels amazing and looks great! I consider this one of my essentials for everyday wear and I can't stress how much I love it.
Alexandria P.
meadows of dan
this is my favorite maybelline product, this is currently the onlu powder im using. Its very easy to apply, it comes with a kinda sponge thing but i use my brush. I think it has a pretty natural look, but somewhat has a shimmery look. I definitly recommend this to others!
Ariah O.
This stuff is so awesome! There a few foundations I have that make my skin look oily and I always use this on top when I do use those foundations. It gets the job done and gives my skin a nice, matte look. This is a go-to favorite of mine.
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
This is a decent setting powder. I have very oily skin and a few hours after I put this on, I notice that I look a bit shiny. I would definitely recommend this for someone with dryer skin. I would steer clear if you have oily skin like me.
Alyssa P.
Kendallville, IN
Has always been my go to last step before setting spray! Light coverage, and no weird smells. Easy to apply, and there is a lot of powder for the price! Doesn’t mention anything about sun protection, but I’m sure something under or over it with spf in it would still work!
Courtney J.
Super great product! It lasts a long time on the face. It prevents creasing so well. It’s affordable, you can purchase it at Walmart. It doesn’t make your face feel dry or flakey. It’s just a nice product. I would definitely purchase again.
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
This product is very good for soaking up oil and keeping makeup in place for a few hours. If you have combination skin, you'll start to shine after a few hours pass so it's longevity isn't the best. there are better products on the market.
Amie H.
United States
Overall this product it pretty nice! It's very handy if your on a low budget, however it's a little cakey, but if you use it just right it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend this drugstore powder!
Erikka B.
Rigby, ID
I used this for a really long time even though I didn’t love it. It made my makeup look cakey. I have combination oily skin. By the end of the day my makeup was always a hot mess with this stuff. Maybe it would work better for dryer skin.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?