BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
paola m.
Antioch, TN
This is really great, i use it in my everyday makeup. it controls oil so great and i don't use any fundation with it. i just would change the packaging because i think its so impractical.
Jonna B.
Ridgeland, MS
Thanks to Jeffree Star, I now apply loose powder under my eyes to "bake" and brighten my under eye area. This powder, when packed in with a beauty blender, is a really great product to set the face with.
Jessica B.
Knox, IN
This powder is one of my holy grail products! I use it after my Maybelline foundation & Maybelline concealer. This powder completely eliminates any shine and gives my face a flawless finish.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Especialmete loose powder for this fascinating technique baikin makeup and set a matte and perfectly in the base, and helps a lot to the duration of makeup easy to use and apply to the face with soft touches with a brush dust
Olivia C.
Gains stars because it blends well and does not dry out the skin, loses a star because it is hard to transfer powder to the puff. I do not know how they could fix this issue, only that it is hard to get the right amount of powder and that it often falls onto my clothes.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
It is my loose podwer for every day. It helps to lock the fundation and the conceal, to perform the technique of backing. Hold the light and the oily skin. I recommended it
Jennifer M.
I like loose powder over my liquid foundation to set. This powder is light . Has full coverage. Lasts all day. Easy to put my blush over. Doesn't crease throughout the day
Naina J.
Great setting powder. Lightly dust it on, or even bake with it. Make sure the color is right because if it's too light it'll make you look ashy. Over all it's a nice light powder.
Tania P.
This is what I use for setting powder. I keep buying it because its inexpensive, but to be honest it doesn't really work that great for shine control. I have combo skin and by the afternoon, my nose is oily so I have to reapply.
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
Throughout high school I had a problem with oily skin, but this helped my face look bright and beautiful every day! It blended nice and always looked great no matter what I did with it ! I highly recommend this to anyone with any oily or shiny skin problems!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?