BY MAYBELLINE #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Jetlira N.
I love it. It doesn't have flashback when you take pictures. I have very oily skin so it worked perfect for me. Very easy to apply. The only thing it sometimes would crease up especially under my eyes. And it would look a little darker then what it should.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
This powder did help with my oily T-zones. It left me feeling less oily during the day but it also left a power-dy feeling and look which I try to stay away from because who likes to walk around looking like they just stuffed there face in flour lol not me!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I switched to this product from NYX mineral powder. Even though I always love maybelline, they let me down with this one. This powder ended up blocking my pores which makes my T zone super oily. I'm on week 3 of the product and have started breaking out :(
Ann M.
Oceanside, CA
I personally love the Maybelline Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder because I have normal to oily skin and this powder works great on my skin I use it all over my face to set the foundation and concealer.
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Live this powder so far it has been doing the job it keeps my oiliness in control and hides all my imperfections I use a shade lighter because it does oxydize on my skin so I would definitely recommend to get a shade lighter if you have the same problem
Samantha B.
This is a great, quick, powder foundation. It does tend to show your peach fuzz if you don't use a facial spray, but I would recommend this to anyone wanting a convenient powder foundation. It stays most of your day and melts into the skin nice :)
Kris K.
This product does what it says. It makes my face not look oily. But it looks a little cakey and doesn't feel like it actually stays on to stay. It keeps oil off for the first hour or two, but if i start walking a lot the oil and grease will show up fast
Allie L.
This product is great because I have really oily skin! Within an hour or so I'll already look shiny, so this product helps me look fresh all day. Super easy to use and control, I would definitely recommend! Great value for the price you pay for it.
Caeleigh F.
Virgina,VA
Just picked us up and I love it so much in terms of color range and price it is elemi saying it’s available pretty much every single drugstore or place that you can buy make up it is really nice for baking and the packaging is very slick kind a cheap feeling better very slick type of packaging
Amanpreet K.
College Park, MD
I have tan/olive skin but the light works so well with it. I love ending with one layer at the end of my make up routine (moisturizer, tinted moisturizer, blush) because it adds a beautiful matte finish. I have combination/oily skin especially on my forehead and this takes all the shine away.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back