BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
If it isn't broke then don't fix it. I have been using this loose powder ever since I started wearing makeup and I love it! It always looks great and each container lasts me awhile. Great product! :)
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
This stuff is really great for baking and leaves you with an awesome matte finish. It creates a beautiful highlight under the eyes when you bake with it. It's great! Love it. Use it for every full face
Bailey S.
Great quality and inexpensive! I love the coverage it gives and helps keep away some of my shine! Fair amount of product in the packaging as well! You will definitely get your moneys worth!
Gabriela V.
Dallas, TX
This powder sets makeup perfectly. I used it for prom and it worked great. It also didn't give any flashback. It makes your makeup matte and helps with any shine that could occur throughout the day. It's a must have.
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cheap alternative setting powder! I use this every day when I do my makeup. It helps keep my makeup shine free and appear less oily. Definitely would recommend if you are going for the 'Matte Makeup' look.
Lolo G.
Pickerington, OH
This powder is amazing. I use this to set my undereyes and I don't get any flash back or creasing. This is cheaper than the Airspun powder and it works better for darker skin in my opinion! I love this powder so much.
Elizabeth G.
Hollywood, FL
You get a lot of product for the price. I like to use this on my T-Zone. This does not offer sun protection but I use an SPF lotion under my foundation. Its great for oily skin. You get a matte finish and controls the shine. I will definitely buy agin
Persia J.
This is my go to setting powder and it does the job perfectly. It has no color to make you look ashy and it sets very well. I have been using it for years and will continue to do so.
Maria C.
El Paso, TX
This is my go to powder it removes the shine away and it keep the makeup on longer and i sometimes like baking my concealer with this it works just as perfect as any settig powder
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
Translucent works amazing over any basic foundation. It's very lightweight and doesn't create that cracked look. It lasts a long time and is the perfect price for what you get. This is perfect daytime usage to keep your skin tone looking even.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?