BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1917)
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I switched to this product from NYX mineral powder. Even though I always love maybelline, they let me down with this one. This powder ended up blocking my pores which makes my T zone super oily. I'm on week 3 of the product and have started breaking out :(
Jetlira N.
I love it. It doesn't have flashback when you take pictures. I have very oily skin so it worked perfect for me. Very easy to apply. The only thing it sometimes would crease up especially under my eyes. And it would look a little darker then what it should.
Alexandria W.
When using this product I’ve almost always gotten what I was looking for! Although I tried using it to bake my face once and it turned the spots I was baking a really weird orange color for some reason! Other than that I’ve never had any problems with it!
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
This powder did help with my oily T-zones. It left me feeling less oily during the day but it also left a power-dy feeling and look which I try to stay away from because who likes to walk around looking like they just stuffed there face in flour lol not me!
Ann M.
Oceanside, CA
I personally love the Maybelline Shine Free Loose Oil Control Loose Powder because I have normal to oily skin and this powder works great on my skin I use it all over my face to set the foundation and concealer.
Kris K.
This product does what it says. It makes my face not look oily. But it looks a little cakey and doesn't feel like it actually stays on to stay. It keeps oil off for the first hour or two, but if i start walking a lot the oil and grease will show up fast
Ivette C.
Huntington Pk, CA
Review for: Light 01 more...
Live this powder so far it has been doing the job it keeps my oiliness in control and hides all my imperfections I use a shade lighter because it does oxydize on my skin so I would definitely recommend to get a shade lighter if you have the same problem
Samantha B.
Greenville, OH
This is a great, quick, powder foundation. It does tend to show your peach fuzz if you don't use a facial spray, but I would recommend this to anyone wanting a convenient powder foundation. It stays most of your day and melts into the skin nice :)
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
I am a sucker for loose powders! I’ve pretty much tried them all because hello! Who doesn’t love a beautiful, oil free face. This does wonders for keeping my T-zone in check and helps to keep my makeup in place all day without it sliding down my face!
Brooke M.
Edwardsville, IL
I’ve used this product for about 2 years now and I have no complaints. It says it’s an oil control product and usually oil control products tent to dry your skin. I have naturally very dry skin and This doesn’t dry me out at all. It’s a pretty big container too so it lasts for months and months!
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?