BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Eżży c.
This product is so amazing!!! It has no back flash and blends very well without looking ghostly!! It is a very reasonable price and the gives you what you pay for. Maybelline is such a great brand and is always giving you what you need!!
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I got this in medium and I love the color. It set my foundation without making it look too powdery. It has lasted for over one year and still going strong but that doesn't stop me from purchasing back ups.
Luisiana F.
N Chesterfld, VA
This product is perfect. I bought it during a couple months and to be honest my face look so clean and beautiful. I could buy it for long time. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
jurney h.
I use this when my face is more oily that usual, I use it to soak up the oil from my t-zone. It’s a great loose powder if your on a budget. Good color & a great price. I got mine from Walmart. I recommend to everyone with oily skin.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
A nice powder! I felt it didn't keep me "set" for as long as Coty or Laura Mercier but not bad at all for $5. A little too dry for my liking but it is supposed to control oil so its doing its job!
Hecmary Alexandra A.
Smyrna
This product leaves an excellent finish on your skin leaves the skin uniform and free of excellent shine to cover imperfections reflects a beautiful skin and does not produce dryness on your skin
Sarah D.
Keeps my face from getting oily by the end of the day and keeps foundation from getting off my face!! This powder is okay but it is so cheap compared to laura mercier so I would get it again.
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
Great price and great product. I bought this at Walmart and won’t use another setting powder now. It controls oil perfectly. I use a high end foundation and other products and this setting powder works perfectly with them.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this powder a few years ago, it’s a decent product. The powder is kind of thick and can make your face look caked really fast. But otherwise, it’s good and convenient for full coverage.
Elsa R.
Orlando
Its a good setting powder really helps the under eye not crease. It does not have a lot of flashback not gonna say it doesn't but its not as bad other than that really good setting powder.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?