BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Elisha J.
Means, KY
The shine free oil control powder is perfect for my skin. It's light while controlling unwanted shine. Perfect for the days you want to go minimal and the days you go all out.
Tosha Y.
This product goes on nice and light and doesn’t give you that oily shiny look I’m not sure if it has any sun protection in it but it seems to do well with my skin does well when trying to achieve a matte finish. I will buy this again
Katie M.
Oswego, IL
I've used this for a couple of years now and my face is super oily and lemme tell ya this powder is amazing! I apply it after I put on my foundation and I absolutely love how light weight it is and how well it helps even my skin tone and it's just amazing overall!
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Great dupe for more expensive share powders. I have been using it for years and you can get it off Amazon for only four dollars. Best Matt finish I have found and it does not look unnatural which is great. 10 our of 10 would recommend
Kelly W.
Good for drugstore, but just that. It’s okay. Not finely milled enough and definitely gives a little flashback in photos, or if not using translucent shades, oxidizes like crazy. Just be weary when you choose to wear this, don’t go out looking a mess girl
Destiny G.
New York
This is one of the best in my opinion drugstore setting powders i feel it would be even better than some high end powders , this powder gives you no flash back and it also prevents creasing i would definitely buy this 100 times more
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
I have been using this product since the beginning of me using makeup... and let me tell you... it’s amazing. Brings SO MUCH product and keeps my makeup in place allll day. Love it so much and I would totally recommend for anyone !
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I have really oily skin and I felt like this powder did it's job is far is compressing my Orioles however I did have to reapply throughout the day I don't know if it was just because I'm that way early or if it was the product overall I would buy it again
Fiz
I think this powder is way better than the new revamped one they recently came out with (comes in a square box). This mattifies me SOO WELL. My skin looks so smooth! It does have shades so make sure you choose a shade lighter if you’re planning on setting your under eyes.
Ariel U.
Forsyth, MT
This is a classic and it’s still in stores for a reason! I believe it’s only like $4 and it works wonders. It sets my makeup and gives me a little extra coverage as well. It also keeps my sweat under control on hot summer nights.
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?