BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 138 reviews
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to use this product on my t zone, where its most oily. I love that it has a matte finish and it's pretty affordable. No sun protection but still pretty amazing results. I would recommend this to others.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I like some of maybe lines loose powders. This lasted be a really long time. I like applying this with a fluffy brush and making sure to double up on my shiny spots. Great to have in your purse just in case.
Dyan D.
New Kensington, PA
I only gave this three stars because it's not for older skin the powder settled in my creases and made my lines on my face look more pronounced especially around my mouth where the marionette lines are. I think that this is something that can be used on younger skin my age is 50 years old so I need to experiment with other foundation
Anamika S.
I use this on a regular basis, and Ive had no complains so far.
My foundation does not have that wet-shine finish once I've applied it, and it is very easy to sharpen my contouring using this.
Overall it is a setting powder i would recommend.
Huong V.
I would probably freak out if I forgot this in my makeup bag. It's a staple I've had in my bag for over five years and no other brands have beat it so far. It keeps my oily/combo skin under control, not all day, but enough for me to touch up only one time so it's a winner in my book!
Kelsey G.
I absolutely love using this powder! It always feel light and it is extremely easy to apply. When I'm finished my it has a matte finish! Also it lasts for a long time and it is not very expensive. I highly recommend buying this.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I like this powder, it had a great finish and helped tone down my oily skin. It's easy to apply and has a matte finish! It's affordable and I would recommend to others! I would buy it again!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I use this as a finishing powder for my Foundation routine to ensure that my skin had a nice matte, oil few finish. I don't use the oaf that it comes with merely because I prefer my own makeup brushes, but it is nice to have that option.
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've used this product before and I was not satisfied. I feel like it didn't own up to the claims it had stated. It didn't make my face shine free or oil free. I was very shiny within an hour after using it and I wasn't out in the sun. This is not something I will try again , I'll stick to the products I know that will work!
Luz Paola M.
Es perfecto para sellar el maquillaje! Me gusta porque es un color que se queda bien adherido al rostro, evita el efecto graso y luminoso! Me gusta su olor y mantiene mi piel tersa! Se los recomiendo amiga!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?