BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I really like this powder. I use it to seal my foundation and my concealer. My skin tends to be a little oily and this keeps it from getting shiny. Of all the powders I've tried, this is One that I've repurchased several times
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a good powder if you have really oily skin, unfortunately I didn't read on the label "oil control" so it made my skin very dry. This would be good for people who actually have oily skin:) next time I'll actually read the label
Bonnie Z.
I used to have to keep one of these with me at all times when I was younger. I think I just washed my face to often. Super shiny! This does its job & doesn't break the bank. I still use this product today, in a translucent.
Maggie S.
Works great for setting foundation also can be used for light coverage. Can be used for all skin types because they have different kinds. I would recommend wearing sunscreen with it. Stays on all day. I would buy again
Kendra H.
Chino, CA
I love this powder! I was looking for an affordable option to set my foundation and control shine and oil. This product delivers! I wish it came in a translucent finish though... then it would be perfect!
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a great finishing powder for those of us that have issues with an oiley face it sets ofc your makeuo well also i have not had an issue using this with other brands like i jave with most other finishing powders and you can pick this up at your local drug store or walmart and it wont cost you to much either
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
Whenever I'm running low on my high-end powders or can't make it to the high- end beauty stores, I like to purchase this Maybelline powder. It covers great over my foundation and usually keeps me pretty shine free for most of the day. I do have to touch up once or twice a day but that's not a big deal for me.
Elimar G.
Medley, FL
Contra muy bien el brillo de la cara, soy de piel grasa y me ayuda mucho a que el maquillaje me dure muchísimo más en el día.

Se los recomiendo si sufren de piel grasa.

Algo que quizás no me agrada mucho es el empaque
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Still use this to bake my face haha!! My to go powder. It sets juat fine and it does not fade much.. I wish i could carry this around but its so bulky in my bag to use for a touch up.. It does soak up the oils tho.
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love to use this product on my t zone, where its most oily. I love that it has a matte finish and it's pretty affordable. No sun protection but still pretty amazing results. I would recommend this to others.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?