BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Crystal T.
Le Roy, IL
Great loose powder for baking! Perfect for my dry skin and does not appear cakey. I love how affordable this product is and I find it to be a great dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder. Highly recommend.
Mattie T.
This is my favorite ever powder. i have had mine for almost a year and i still have a lot of product to use. it's long lasting and full coverage. i bought this at kroger due to a time crunch and it was 7am so nothing was open, little did know this was a great decision:)
Alanna S.
State College, PA
This has some flashback. i like the way it sets my makeup and the finish that it gives my skin. i like to bake so it is good for that but not when it comes to taking pictures. it’s a good drugstore alternative to expensive brands
Hannah S.
Clermont
This is a great loose powder. I use it everyday and it works just as any other high end powder would. It is inexpensive and gives such a soft texture to the skin. I've bought this multiple times and don't plan on changing brands!
Jenny C.
New London, CT
Great, Affordable loose powder. I use it to set my undereye concealer and sometimes my full face. I blends super well & leaves no white cast whatsoever. I highly recommend this powder if you are looking for something affordable and that'll keep your makeup in place.
Emma L.
Springhill
Amazing quality for the price! One of my favorite loose setting powder because it works so well on a budget and makes my skin look as flawless as possible. I always add a little baby powder to the container for added oil control.
Kai S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this setting powder keeps me matte all day long and does everything that it says it is going to do. The only problem I have is that it settles into my smile wrinkles, sometimes. ut, other than that, it's a great product.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite loose powder to get in a drug or grocery store! It lasts a long time and the color matches well. I really love how long lasting on my skin it works too, actually sets and holds for my large pores and oily skin
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I have been using this finishing powder for a couple months now and couldnt be happier with it. Its decently priced, and comes in a nice big container(just a little smaller than the palm of my hand! Go out and get this for sure!
Eyerlin P.
Doral, FL
I only wish the lid screwed on. This stuff works wonderfully to set liquid and cream foundations/concealers, especially with a damp beauty blender. Very little coverage, but that's not what I want. No caking or creasing, for once. It's my favorite setting powder.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?