BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Keely C.
Mokelumne Hill, CA
The price for this powder is amazing and i use it everyday. I have oily skin for the most part and this is great on my T zone. I dont use it to bake my eyes so its not a 5 star. I use it to just set the rest of my face. there is a lot in the jar so you get your moneys worth.
Eva G.
Gloucester, MA
This is my favorite powder, I always use this after I put on the mousse foundation. It smooths out your face and makes it look more natural. It makes your face soft to the touch and feel like you aren't wearing any foundation at all!
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
This product was good while it lasted, I don't know how it it for everyone else, it was good in the beginning but then after I had been using it for awhile my under eye would begin to look patching and dry. I wouldn't purchase this again
Janette R.
I'm still in love wih this powder, use it for my everyday makeup and doesn't add that cakey look. Also as a mua it doesn't change the foundation color at all so it's a big plus being a drugstore brand and also it doesn't flashback in pictures.
Sue H.
Armona, CA
Love this loose powder, I use it for baking under my eyes & also above my jaw area. It prevents my under eyes from creasing & also brights the those parts of my face that I want. Nice color too, it a great color for under the eyes..
Mia J.
Gastonia, NC
Loveeee this powder! Use it to bake and set my face! I got it from Dollar General and it does good on controlling oil except for on my nose which is an exception its oily. Overall its worth buying its inexpensive and it is fine enough for a good stay all day makeup look.
Abi B.
It's just your pretty basic powder, I used it for setting my face and eyelids. It's pretty easy on your wallet considering it's a drugstore product so that's nice. I prefer NYX HD Powder though since they're pretty similar in price.
Mena M.
This is literally magic, I use this after my makeup is all complete and I have noticed a huge difference when using it and when I do not use it. To start off my makeup is still fresh after 8-10 hrs days, I am not oily, which for me is very important. I am pretty sure you can also wear this alone just for minimal coverage.
Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I really like this powder. I use it to seal my foundation and my concealer. My skin tends to be a little oily and this keeps it from getting shiny. Of all the powders I've tried, this is One that I've repurchased several times
Victoria L.
Brownsville , TX
Ahh let me tell you, I used covergirls loose powder for about 2 years, I came across this beauty at Dollar General and it was only $5 soo HEYY why not? Instantly I fell completely in love with it, definitely shine free all day!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?