BY MAYBELLINE

Advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder face makeup for a fresh, matte, and shine-free finish. This advanced 100% oil-free formula keeps skin fresh, clean, and shine-free for hours. This lightweight powder glides on evenly for a smooth, flawless, and matte finish.

How To Use/Apply:

Step 1. Touch puff to powder and shake gently to avoid excess powder.

Step 2. Apply puff lightly over face.

Step 3. Use puff to blend and whisk away any loose powder.

Step 4. Wear alone or over makeup.

TALC C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE KAOLIN SILICA SILYLATE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ] F.I.L. D173346/1

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Reviews (1925)
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I Love this powder, it is very fine, smooth, and sets the foundation well. The only downside to this powder is that they do not make a translucent shade and the lightest shade is “light” and sometimes that leaves a yellowish cast on my face that is darker than my skin if I use it too heavily.
Emily H.
Rio Grande
Review for: Light more...
Have loved this powder since high school. Went away from it for a while and found myself using again after seeing other people using it and remembering the awesome qualities it has. Leaves makeup looking natural and stays all day. Would definitely buy again and again and highly recommended!
Jasmine D.
Winter Garden, FL
This powder is pretty good. I wouldn't say that it set my makeup in place but it does block oils and keeps my face matte. I have dry skin and i works pretty well without drying up my skin. I have bought this 2 times but i don't think i'll buy ever again because i don't use powder any more.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This was my first finishing powder and I still love it. The tint really helps eliminate flashback, so this is poc friendly and it does wonders for my t zone without making the rest of my face look cakey or powdery.  I usually find this at walmart or walgreens and I recommend it to everyone.
Caroline H.
Lubbock, TX
I'm not a fan of this powder for all over coverage. However, I did like using it to bake my face. It worked well for this use. It was a little too yellow-y for my tastes to use for an all-over powder. I recently ran out of this product and I don't think I will be purchasing any more of it.
Cait D.
It's good if you're on a budget for sure. It helps me with mattifying especially with my combination skin and since I am on a budget I have kinda crap foundation that leaves my skin sort of shiny but in a way that makes me look like I just ran a marathon and this fixes it pretty well.
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
I liked the powder for the most part! Though, over time it got extremely messy and almost uncontrollable! I don’t know if it’s worth the work of the mess but it’s extremely affordable and does it’s job!
Nicole R.
This is a great setting powder. I also really like to use this whenever I bake. It is a great product. The finish is matte. The only thing I dislike about this product is that it clings on to my dry patches. I would recommend this others. Especially if they have oily skin!
Briana F.
Bronx, NY
Does the job for a setting powder, but I found that it made some of my makeup cake. My concealer would get flaky under my eyes and between my eyebrows no matter how much hydration I put behind the makeup to start. Worked great on the rest of my face, but not great over concealer.
Kareena C.
This is my favorite powder! It does great when it comes to staying on and not making you look oily and gross! Highly recommend using this powder if you have an oily face. It's very inexpensive as well
Sonia G.
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?