BY MAYBELLINE #31 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
Used to always use compact powders and now that I’ve switched to loose powder it gives such a more natural look and lighter feeling on your skin. Lasts all day and love how long it lasts I can go a month or two without having to buy a new one
Alejandra C.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite loose powder setting powder... y’all know what I mean, anyways this makes me look oil free for such a long time. So if you’re oily af like me... go for this sis. Totally affordable.
Natália M.
The skin looks so smooth and dry and nice after apply this. I always carry on my purse. It's hard to apply without a brush but it's not impossible! I love it and I can't be without it! Super recommend.
Brooke O.
I recently purchased this powder in light/medium color, and it makes my face look on the orange side. Hopefully this is only bad color choosing on my part, other than that product works as described.
Brittany J.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!! I love this loose powder!!! Better than any other high end or drugstore loose powder I've ever tried! Eliminates all oil and leaves a matte finish! I use this powder everyday! All my friends compliment me on it
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This stuff is just simply amazing, it's been around for a longgg time, it's lasted me for a long time I really don't need to use much, I have to use this after I put my makeup on, it's a must have for sure
Rachel G.
Manassas, VA
Great dupe to higher end brands. Sets my liquid foundation in place for 12+ hours and helps keep my oiling T-zone at bay. I don't use the applicator but thats just a personal preference. The shades fit well to my face (light skin) so it doesn't show up white. Product lasts awhile too, I had mine for over 2 months.
Anais G.
Bronx
~One of the best drugstore loose powders. Many people don’t even know about this powder. It’s finely milled and doesn’t leave any flashbacks! Also it helps to stop my concealer from creasing underneath my eyes throughout the day
Lindsey
This powder isn't the best for baking your face but it has a flawless matte finish that I absolutely love! It does a great job of keeping my makeup in place all day and it is very easy to apply.
Gaby F.
I actually apply this powder with a beauty blender and use it as a setting powder for my under eye concealer, as well as my forehead and chin. This product keeps my skin matte for a few hours.
Cindy Lou N.
Cindy D.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?