BY MAYBELLINE #24 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder bec...4 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always ...4 Answers
Josie F.
I really enjoyed the Maybelline loose powder. I do use this product in my everyday makeup and I love it! The only reason I gave it four stars because for the same price you could buy the Coty Airspun looses powder. Which the Coty Airspun powder is in my opinion the best loose powder at the drugstore! But I still love the Maybelline loose powder!
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
I absolutely love this powder. My skin is more on the dry side so I can't speak much for our control, but I love using this to set foundation. It also works really well to cover up a foundation or concealer color that may not go very well together. I haven't had any problems with flashbacks and at the price, this product is quite impressive.
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
I find that this casts grey on me, and am always self conscious about it. As far as it being oil control, I don't know that I would say all that, but I may be using it incorrectly. It sets me with little to no creasing and I find it to be a great powder. Not to mention, it lasts forever; the product, not the oil control for me, I mean.
Daisha R.
Mobile
This is the setting powder I use every time I do my makeup if I have it. It is extremely easy to use. I use a lot, but that's just me. It's hard for me to get it to come out sometimes which is a little frustrating but the quality of the powderived makes up for that. It's good for my undertone, but for others it may look a little weird.
Krissy H.
Dickinson, TX
I like to use the loose powder instead of the pressed powder. Ive noticed that pressed powders make my skin peel and loose doesn't. So with this Maybelline Shine Free Oil Control Loose powder, I like that it helps control the oiliness. I already have enough of that. I recommend this product to anyone who have oily skin and needs help controlling it.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Maybelline's perspires one of my favorite app onto these in this is my extra one if you never tried it you have to it keeps your make up on it's one of the best ones that I think I have her hat used I think the con would be if you have really dry skin you probably don't want to use it
Kayla S.
Corvallis, OR
This is the perfect finishing touch for my makeup, I didn't think much of it when I bought it because of the basic packaging, but I am in love now. It smooths everything out and keeps my skin from getting oily, even in warm or humid weather. It does have a slight tint so I use it sparingly so I don't end up with a caked-on finish.
nadia l.
Mesquite
This product is a good powder do not get me wrong, but with flash pictures it does give flashback. It does make the foundation and concealer matte, and it does set it. Honestly and truthfully for me it I wouldn't use it often because if the flashback and maybe that's just me I'm not sure but I don't recommend it all the way.
Ciara D.
Seattle, WA
I love this powder. It keeps my skin from getting oily for hours. It is super easy to apply. I use it for baking/setting my concealer. I apply it a bit lighter all over. It makes my face flawless. I will definitely purchase again.
Amanda F.
I use this to set my foundation. It does the job, however it doesn't last long. There are only three color choices which makes it a little hard with season/skin tone changes. I'll purchase again until I can find a good replacement
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Cindy D.
Cindy Lou N.
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?

back