BY MAYBELLINE #28 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 268 reviews
Brittany J.
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!! I love this loose powder!!! Better than any other high end or drugstore loose powder I've ever tried! Eliminates all oil and leaves a matte finish! I use this powder everyday! All my friends compliment me on it
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This stuff is just simply amazing, it's been around for a longgg time, it's lasted me for a long time I really don't need to use much, I have to use this after I put my makeup on, it's a must have for sure
Rachel G.
Manassas, VA
Great dupe to higher end brands. Sets my liquid foundation in place for 12+ hours and helps keep my oiling T-zone at bay. I don't use the applicator but thats just a personal preference. The shades fit well to my face (light skin) so it doesn't show up white. Product lasts awhile too, I had mine for over 2 months.
Lindsey
This powder isn't the best for baking your face but it has a flawless matte finish that I absolutely love! It does a great job of keeping my makeup in place all day and it is very easy to apply.
Gaby F.
I actually apply this powder with a beauty blender and use it as a setting powder for my under eye concealer, as well as my forehead and chin. This product keeps my skin matte for a few hours.
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
I use this product on top of my liquid foundation to combat oilyness I love it, gives me a good complexion and a smooth base for my everyday makeup looks as well as my more adventurous looks!
Jayme-lee D.
Kennewick, WA
I really like this setting powder it works really well at keeping my make up look set in place for the whole day! I like to use this when I notice I have more bag under my eyes then normal! I would recommend others to buy.
Olivia M.
Tampa
This did control my oil but it was a little too light and chalky looking on my face. I have a medium skin tone but this product was one that I had to beat off my face once I was done baking.
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
I used to love this powder in highschool because of the smell, it smells like my grandma but I really love her perfumes but anyways it's super matte but it doesn't dry your skin i like it !
Rebeka B.
Pretty decent product, keeps oils under control. Bought it only to use because I ran out of my usual powder. Easy to apply, slightly messy as it's a loose powder but nothing too bad. Would buy again if at last resort.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?