BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Patricia M.
This is my second purchase! And so far loving it! It can be patchy when you don't apply it correctly but it's really a great loose powder! I have dry and oily skin it works great for me! I would definitely buy this again!
Kass A.
Want something easy and inexpensive as a setting powder? This product is perfect for you. I remember buying this because I ran out of my high-end brand of setting powder and having to quickly run to the store. It does not leave any white residue and its very long lasting with the oil control.
Savanna M.
Elkmont , AL
I love this powder! If you have oily skin I would highly recommend! I can wear for many hours and it looks exactly like it did when first applied! It is affordable as well!
Erika J.
Sherwood, AR
I'm currently using this powder bc I wanted to try something different and I love it so much! It controls my oil so good and it's perfect for baking under the eyes! It's so cheap & beautiful I would recommend this
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
I love the shine free nature of this matte powder. I also like that its loose. Compacts bother me because you either get far too much, or not enough, and there isn't really an in between but with the loose powder you can dole out exactly what you need and load up the brush as you need.
Annette P.
I've been using this powder for a few years. It is a good low cost setting powder. I use it to set my makeup when I use liquid foundation. On days that I use powder foundation, I still use it to set my under eye concealer. This product is so useful on my oily skin!
A.M. G.
Easley , SC
I love this powder and have used it for years. Although it does not do much to control the oil on my nose. It doesn't have the strong scent some powders do and I keep using it. It is a light powder that does not look thick. I think it is not noticeable at all.
Stephanie D.
This is one of the best loose powders I have ever tried. I used it for baking my undereye concealer. My undereyes stay creaseless all day. Excellent for oily skin and all other types. I love this product! It should have been a winner for best loose setting powder.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I love this powder so much! I currently use this to BAKE and set my foundation to make it last shine free all day! It's super cheap and I love it waaaayyy better than airspun. I get mine at walmart for around four dollars. It lasts all day and comes in a variety of shades
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder is hands down my favorite loose powder of all time !!! I love the flawless finish and the actual product !! its sooo easy to use and it has a very great price !!! i loooooooovvvveee it soooo much !!
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?