BY MAYBELLINE #47 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• Has anyone tried this? I'm looking for a loose powder because I'm...3 Answers
  • I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 264 reviews
  • "gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reduced" in 124 reviews
Norbeliss M.
I have been using this product for quite a long time. I have pale skin and the light shade fits me very well, I have oily skin so I have to re-apply it through out the day but I dont find it as a problem. My skin is acne prone and this powder doesn`t break me out! This is really good for everyday use and for baking too. Recommended!
Chantelle V.
Gulston, KY
This has become my favorite powder! It is super full coverage to be a powder. It blends with my skin tone perfectly. It's also weightless and light on your skin! Perfection!
Charlsie N.
Love it! I use it every day for baking underneath my eyes. This product doesn't look cakey and when taking pictures, there's no flashback. I have dry skin, so I only use this to bake my face, but it doesn't pick up on any dry spots and looks flawless. I only gave it 4 stars because I can't speak to its use of oil control.
Alexis D.
Clifton, NJ
This has always been my holy grail I don't even know if they sell it anymore but they might since I'm writing this review lmao! But I haven't seen it near me, it's a little thick but I've always loved this powder I like to mix two together cause ones always too light and ones always too dark and it's hard to tell the colors when you buy them. Definitely love this product
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I use this to bake my under eye concealer and oiler spots on my face. It's a light powder that makes my under eyes perfectly matte and pore less. It's great to use with a brush or damp beauty sponge. It never looks cakey and sets my foundation and concealer for hours. Don't have to use much to get your desired look.
Olivia J.
Mchenry, IL
This powder gives such a seamless finish! I have been using it for a few months to set my liquid foundation and I would definitely recommend it. At first I was skeptical because I have very dry skin but it does not dry me out further, especially when I use a dewy foundation. For the price it is definitely worth it!
mariah w.
Hartford, CT
I ran out of my bare minerals foundation and was looking for a cheaper foundation to use in the meantime. I chose this product because the loose powder appeals to me. I liked the fact that there weren't a million shades to try to match (I selected medium). The size of this product as well as price were aslo selling points. Unfortunately I was not impressed with this product. First off, this product is packaged poorly. The lid is flimsy and doesn't feel secure which is a major problem being as loose powder can be extremely messy if spilled. Coverage was minimal at best. I don't really have acne but the few blemishes I did have were not reduced at all. I had high hopes for this product but it did not meet my expectations and I will likely return.
Emily M.
This stuff is great. I use it everyday. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I put on a primer and then this. I use it as a powder foundation because it have great coverage. Only bad thing is the powder gets everywhere but that's manageable.
Stephanie A.
Parkersburg, WV
I LOVE the Maybelline Shine Free - Loose Oil Control Loose Powder! It is a staple in my daily routine. I have pretty oily, fair skin and this product leaves me with a matte finish all day! You get quite a lot of product, I've had mine for quite some time. If my face is having a good day, I can use this product by itself and my skin looks perfect. If I'm more splotchy I like to use it with a BB as a finishing powder. TOTALLY RECOMMEND!
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love how it's works it controls the oil around my nose. I only used it on my nose because it's the only place where I need to control the oil. I recommend it it's very effective.
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?