BY MAYBELLINE #29 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

• I have very oily skin, Will this stuff make me look oily?2 Answers
  • I LOVE how this covers and seals my makeup, BUT I always seem to ...4 Answers
Dionna D.
Goldsboro, NC
I did not like the product on my skin because I have dark skin which made my face look ashy. I have seen it used on lighter skin and has worked. The pros of the powder is how my makeup didn't transfer as much.
Karen P.
wahiawa
I love this!! This is what I am currently using! I cant afford the high end so I chose this and it works great only my face !! This is my favorite drug store setting powder !! I love with this! Please buy this!! It’s great and super affordable !
Chrislian D.
Sunrise
Incredible! It cover your face totally! The only cons that this has it's that doesn't work for oily skin, I didn't like the result!! Has a matte finish, it's cover all the imperfections! I totally recommended
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I am a fan of Maybelline products. I do love this product particularly. I usually don't get pressed powder but this one is a good to use if that's what you like. It covers and doesn't leave your face looking oily .
Hecmary Alexandra A.
Smyrna
This product leaves an excellent finish on your skin leaves the skin uniform and free of excellent shine to cover imperfections reflects a beautiful skin and does not produce dryness on your skin
Vanessa M.
This face powder does a good job at keeping everything in place and not letting my makeup crease. Thank god there isn’t any flash back because I’ve dealt with it to many times. This is my go to setting powder.
Taylor M.
This powder works well for baking and setting the under eye area, as well as touching up when I get a bit shiny if I'm going for a matte look. It has some color to it, so make sure you match it well in store.
Caroline M.
Washington
This gets cakes and settles into fine lines. It has a powder scent and is a great value but it's just not the best by any means. Not a dupe for Laura mercier, I suggest you save your money, don't recommend.
Tierra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Hands down best drugstore setting Powder. I can't do my makeup without it. Works perfect for setting the Under eye areas so your concealer doesn't move. Keeps you looking matte all day. I highly recommended
Ashley B.
Lorena, TX
This powder is really great. The shade matches perfectly and it goes on so smooth. The container is great because you always get the perfect amount on your brush. This is a great price. Maybelline Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Cindy Lou N.
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
crystal s.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does it give good coverage
Cindy D.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Where you guys get this product? Is it really oil control?